• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Too early to tell just yet! Script of next release already in works tho.:giggle:
Nice!

The graphics are amazing btw and the story sounds very interesting but I gotta agree that the scenes was a bit jumbled and it was hard to make out what was what.

But it's DEFINITELY on my play list!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
how to get ~200 posts a day :

mention the 3 letters :ROFLMAO:
(was taking a nap , came back and :WaitWhat: )
these 3 unspeakable letters will be the main focus a long time -- you know this :ROFLMAO:

to the game : nice renders , (yet) confusing story , but you got me with the pulp fiction reference

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Nice!

The graphics are amazing btw and the story sounds very interesting but I gotta agree that the scenes was a bit jumbled and it was hard to make out what was what.

But it's DEFINITELY on my play list!
Yeah, the story clears up a lot more in the next update and thanks for the kind words!:giggle:

aDeeJay

Nov 9, 2018
Prologue looks extremely decent. MC is apparently some kind of badass, at least I hope so, story wise well it has potential to be good.

So yeah definitely keeping an eye out for this. Jeevant good luck with this project mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP
May 12, 2021
Yes and after low point one aka the less preferred one or rejected one isn't with mc or has no scope of being with mc in future you get a choice whether u wana see ntr between her and some guy or not. It just reflects some realism. If you go for some girl then the other girl won't just be single for rest of life , she will move on too if you choose ntr option that is. Else life is all good and dandy and she doesn't move on with other guys or anything in future either.
Some girl is bound to have lesser points than the other since it isn't harem so for lesser points one you choose what u want to happen with her.
Where is the realism in that? I would say that the realism is in showing that they are with a new partner, maybe meeting the MC but showing them fucking that sounds unnecessary, seems like only doing it for people who want to see that, the LI with someone other than the MC for some kind of NTR feeling or people who just wants the scenes no matter who is.
Of course someone you don't end up with would end up with someone else (life goes on) but that doesn't mean that you would magically see that person having sex with her new partner.

Why would you want to see the LIs you didn't end up fucking other people? Unless that was your plan (dev) from the beginning and since you can't have a let's say actual NTR, you settle for that.
At least this is how I understand it, there is still a lack of clarification of how it will be.

This would be some kind of voyeurism/NTR or scenes that the player sees without the MC being there?
How much content would there be of this kind compared to normal content (MC)?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes and after low point one aka the less preferred one or rejected one isn't with mc or has no scope of being with mc in future you get a choice whether u wana see ntr between her and some guy or not. It just reflects some realism. If you go for some girl then the other girl won't just be single for rest of life , she will move on too if you choose ntr option that is. Else life is all good and dandy and she doesn't move on with other guys or anything in future either.
Some girl is bound to have lesser points than the other since it isn't harem so for lesser points one you choose what u want to happen with her.
UPDATE 2: NEWEST INFO AS OF ~AUGUST 20th, 2022
NO MORE "NTR" AT ALL PLANNED. I REPEAT, NO MORE "NTR" PLANNED!

I'm leaving the rest up for posterity, but I will strike it through.
UPDATE: Read this for INFO on NTR content:
I think I can start looking positively at this game now. I'm getting some good signs from one of the Devs. When I get confirmation, I'll edit this with the DEETS. It might not be a scary game with the scary three letter abbreviation.

Update: I was gonna sleep but I gotta stop the presses! From speaking to one of the Devs heres the scoop on NTR.
The game will very much focus on story and the characters. There won't be any "NTR" or "NTR" adjacent activities for a while, at the very least, not in the foreseeable future. On to what happens WHEN the "NTR" gets added, it will be completely, and crucially, AVOIDABLE! There will be a big red button (not sure the color of said button or even how it'll look like) that says NO "NTR!" You press it and it'll be like it never happened! Presto Chango, it's not even a concern. You can wipe the 3 letter word off your suit/dress and still go out for a fancy dinner and a movie.

If you noticed that I keep using "quotation marks" over the word NTR. It's because the content is not actually NTR. I'll explain in the Spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a dork :/
Yeah it's realistic to see a girl that you chose not to date to go with another dude and then you watch them have sex in random spots :rolleyes:. You can talk about realism, but it's not about realism, it's a kink. Just call it that. I have never seen a girl I've not gone with tongue kissing another dude, blowing him, or having sex with them. It just doesn't happen in real life.

NTR paths are cool if that's you're intention, but it would have just been easy to say: "this game will have a big focus on NTR be warned" and everyone would have been cool with it.

If I may ask a question: What would you consider is the percentage of NTR in this game?
Judging by your responses, I'm guessing about 40% or more?

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. Good luck!

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
When I see several discussion pages of a fresh game, the thread was created a few hours ago, i.e., it's 90% of the debate about NTR.:KEK:
lol, the thread has only 10 pages, but you can already find 4 pages with NTR posts when searching. xD It says about the in F95zone.
Nobody would have talked about NTR if the Dev just added it in planned tags. But they thought it wasn't an issue. THAT'S why people are talking about it. Confusion is a real thing. It happens when things aren't clear.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol, the thread has only 10 pages, but you can already find 4 pages with NTR posts when searching. xD It says about the in F95zone.
That's because most of the people here are complaining about something that doesn't exists. Nothing that has been described by the Dev's so far is even close to NTR.

Nobody would have talked about NTR if the Dev just added it in planned tags. But they thought it wasn't an issue. THAT'S why people are talking about it. Confusion is a real thing. It happens with things aren't clear.
For the love of àll that is holy, how hard is it to get it through your heads that what Jeevant described isn't NTR??

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's because most of the people here are complaining about something that doesn't exists. Nothing that has been described by the Dev's so far is even close to NTR.

For the love of àll that is holy, how hard is it to get it through your heads that what Jeevant described isn't NTR??
Well, technically... If you WANT to watch an ex fucking another guy, it's more voyeurism and you can turn it on. But, once I'm done with a chick, I don't want to see her at all. But, Jeevant said all the girls, even the ones who have been rejected, will still be part of the story. I personally don't want to see her at all, let alone with another person, so, I choose for her to be solo the rest of her life. Ahahaha

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Let's not get into that semantic BS. You are clearly strongly opposed to its definition, a lot of us are steadfast in ours. Let's not debate it. Clearly the Dev's answers were enough for you. They aren't for some people. Not hating on it, some of us are just middling, waiting to hear the full details of the content.

Can we part as friends HornyyPussy? Even if we believe in diametrically opposed ideas? Or are we destined to fall like Romeo and Juliet?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let's not get into that semantic BS. You are clearly strongly opposed to its definition, a lot of us are steadfast in ours. Let's not debate it. Clearly the Dev's answers were enough for you. They aren't for some people. Not hating on it, some of us are just middling, waiting to hear the full details of the content.

Can we part as friends HornyyPussy? Even if we believe in diametrically opposed ideas? Or are we destined to fall like Romeo and Juliet?
While we most definitely can part as friends :) I just wanna say that according to F95 definition it is not NTR by any means and I think that is what should be considered standard when it's discussed on this forum.

Sorry if I sounded a little snippy´;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018

But Jeevant himself clarified "... if you go ntr route, if u dont go ntr route ..."

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, technically... If you WANT to watch an ex fucking another guy, it's more voyeurism and you can turn it on. But, once I'm done with a chick, I don't want to see her at all. But, Jeevant said all the girls, even the ones who have been rejected, will still be part of the story. I personally don't want to see her at all, let alone with another person, so, I choose for her to be solo the rest of her life. Ahahaha
That is another matter though, i have no interest in seeing that either but as i understood it we could choose not to see anything but the girl will still be in the game for story purposes and I have no problem with that :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes