VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i did, he told me to prepare for the shitstorm. Im just saying idc about the shitstorm lol:LUL:
yea he's right about shitstorm :BootyTime: i love it. what's better then reading comments about how people demand adding kink they want, like "hey im the boss here and you are my servant"

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I dont care. if u want harem i straight up said this isnt harem , so not for u :p.Harem just doesnt seem feasible and realistic in our story. Im not gonna add harem just for its sake.
You might have misunderstood me. I don't like harems so I'm happy this isn't going to be one but good on you guys for making it clear from the start that it isn't going to be one.

Ahahaha You got that right. However, funny thing, even in harem games, I end up wanting only one girl and if there's no solo paths, I usually drop it. :p I'm weird. I know. lol
I don't think it's weird I'm the same as you:p.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
You might have misunderstood me. I don't like harems so I'm happy this isn't going to be one but good on you guys for making it clear from the start that it isn't going to be one.
Yeah, im sorry my message turned out sounding like that. Basically meant to say , ready for the shitstorm and dont care about it. Im sure some will like it for being how it is like you

Ayush100

Oct 10, 2018
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the NTR, will there be a switch to turn off or a warning before a choice?

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
About the NTR, will there be a switch to turn off or a warning before a choice?
not gonna spoil exact details just yet but im gonna say this choice will be explicit enough.

Reactions: Ayush100

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Because I don't develop the game alone. I'm not the main writer. It's a team project .
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok there we have it. the game and story, scenes & tags were always finished and known.
the game was always supposed to have ntr. in the "non-ntr" path the girls we can't get (even if we THE PLAYER wanted to) will just die/become nun's/we won't see them.
and in the true real actually dev written original path we will see in full detail how the girls will get over the mc in 2 sec and bang other nerds.
i'm sure the dev's didn't know all of this until 2min ago :ROFLMAO:
and game has no harem so. good luck to dev. thanks for wasting all our times by not just saying from the beginning what kind of content&tags this game will have.
+add to ignore list

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The more I think about it though, the more I'm not sure. Every game that has both paths, it's always the NTR path that gets all the lewd scenes. While the non-NTR path gets none. Devs always say that the path is slow burn. I just don't understand why all the women will fuck quick on one path and not the other. So, I think I'll wait and see where this goes.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The more I think about it though, the more I'm not sure. Every game that has both paths, it's always the NTR path that gets all the lewd scenes. While the non-NTR path gets none. Devs always say that the path is slow burn. I just don't understand why all the women will fuck quick on one path and not the other. So, I think I'll wait and see where this goes.
I don't know if it is going to have an actual NTR and non-NTR path. The way I read his post was if you don't show any interest in a character they will move on and find someone else and you can choose to let that "NTR" happen or disable it. I'm assuming there won't be full on NTR sex scenes but maybe I'm just being stupid.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I don't know if it is going to have an actual NTR and non-NTR path. The way I read his post was if you don't show any interest in a character they will move on and find someone else and you can choose to let that "NTR" happen or disable it. I'm assuming there won't be full on NTR sex scenes but maybe I'm just being stupid.
You got it correct.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
True. All I'm saying is that games that do have it, the girls end up sleeping with the other guy/s before the MC gets his first piece of ass.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
True. All I'm saying that games that do have it, the girls end up sleeping the other guy/s before the MC gets his first piece of ass.
I see your point but if you are only going for one character or a throuple then I suppose it doesn't matter since you will have the most points with them therefore they won't be interested in other people but the MC.

You're both weird.........
I don't think I'm weird. I played Sisterly Lust and I'm pretty sure I ended up with only one character out of the the 50+ harem you can end up with in that game :KEK:.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes