VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
*Sitting in the corner waiting for some feedback/criticism and questions based on current version.*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElsePoPeYe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hear you, but me sticking around would be a waste of time, but have fun bro.
I hear ya. I may regret it later. But, I'd like to give Jeevant the benefit of the doubt. If it was someone I didn't know, I'd be out quicker than some could say 'NTR'.

We have the story planned till the end but I'm not the main writer so when the other one wakes up he could answer kink related questions in much more details.
I'll decide on what I'm doing when he replies.

Reactions: House Of Black

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
*Sitting in the corner waiting for some feedback/criticism and questions based on current version.*
Serious feedback: The writing is a mess. A prologue is where you generate interesting questions for the consumer and try to hook them. Your prologue is a mess of too many characters in unrelated sceens.

Also: Main character narration sucks. It's never plays out like writers think and only detracts from the actual storytelling.

Visuals are great though.

Hope you guys succeed.

May 12, 2021
I have heard of some people who don't even like it when it's avoidable so for those I don't have a concrete answer yet but atleast it's not going to be forced .it might end up not coming into the game at all.
It may have to do with personal experiences that affect/affected them a lot in life, things they don't want to see in stories they read for entertainment. Who knows.
I would understand why they would look for stories that didn't have that type of content and that when they add it out of nowhere, they are disappointed/angry and more if the dev lies about it, saying that said content wasn't going to be there. It's already happened and I guess that sort of thing gets on people's nerves if it keeps happening.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019

I'm already downloading it, but german telekom give me a slow internet again today. :cautious:
or it must be all the other pervs out there,who knows. :unsure:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Serious feedback: The writing is a mess. A prologue is where you generate interesting questions for the consumer and try to hook them. Your prologue is a mess of too many characters in unrelated sceens.

Also: Main character narration sucks. It's never plays out like writers think and only detracts from the actual storytelling.

Hope you guys succeed.
Thanks. I understand that. im trying my best but this is my first time ever writing a story and i know its not perfect. That doesnt mean that we wont improve the writing based on feedbacks.

Reactions: ben_sylar

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

Hope you guys succeed.
Same here, no fucking clue what that thing is about. I guess this should be some "stylish storytelling", but it get's boring really quick, even in that short prologue. And adding a narrator is a bad sign for me in a game. In my opinion this needs a rewrite...
The positive: the renders are good.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Looks nice, very nice looking renders.
Although, that was probably one of the most confusing prologues I've played, the narration and time ubication is so all over the place that I couldn't tell what was going on at any point. But well, it's a prologue after all and at least the renders are neat

Reactions: J.R.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's good to hear. Too bad the black girl isn't an LI. We'll see how the game develops and who I end up liking later.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, guys. Thanks for the patience for the main writer to wake up and tell me the exact information.
I am gonna put this information about ntr and hopefully this clears all the confusion. Also,
@Wolf™ thanks for the benfit of doubt :p
Im gonna put this in a spoiler so for those who dont mind some spoilers to clear up ntr doubt can go ahead.
Thanks for clearing that up. Now I'm really interested I really am not a fan of harems so this makes this game way more interesting to me. Just be aware you are gong to get a different shitstorm of people not being happy it isn't a harem.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Fine i will make my own harem ending then with some black jack.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thanks for clearing that up. Now I'm really interested I really am not a fan of harems so this makes this game way more interesting to me. Just be aware you are gong to get a different shitstorm of people not being happy it isn't a harem.
I dont care. if u want harem i straight up said this isnt harem , so not for u :p.Harem just doesnt seem feasible and realistic in our story. Im not gonna add harem just for its sake.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ahahaha You got that right. However, funny thing, even in harem games, I end up wanting only one girl and if there's no solo paths, I usually drop it. :p I'm weird. I know. lol

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah that's totally ntr in my bhai book.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes