VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Seems interesting, though a bit confusing. Felt like completely different scenes just tossed together, one after another. Didn't really get the relation to any of them. A prologue usually is meant to lay out the ground work for the story, but this just felt like a random bout of events that didn't really connect at all.
Basically these are events occurring in different timezones which are related but the dots are connected a bit later. It's too early for us to be able to get it all to make sense. It's a bit story for that.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I'm anti-NTR, but, I'm no longer the asshole who bitches about it. I think the dev should just write whatever they want and people like me can just fuck off if we don't like it.
It's simple I wanted to avoid answering it cuz we aren't sure if it's not going to be there or if it's going to be avoidable. Either of those. Not because I was scared of what others will think . At the end of the day it's our game and we gotta have some control what's added instead letting some opinions change our mind. I have seen many good games get destroyed myself cuz of that.
But to put things into some perspective I can confirm vaginal sex, anal sex , crime, mystery for future.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
You are not the only one. I think that was the point.
Exactly . If everything makes sense right off the bat then might as well make it a short story game.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
But In the screenshot I saw from the discord, you were the one saying there were forced NTR for the story
Ok, time for some context as Xeron mentioned too.
Context: The guy in question is a long time hater of me and ntr . I ported some ntr games and modded some ntr games , started annoying me over it. Got banned from my server. later, one day he was in the game server so just to despise him because he hates and shittalks every ntr game.basically an anti ntr cry baby. So , that's all. I just don't get his point tbh, if he doesn't like ntr at all he shouldn't just play those games, what's the point of shittalking them? Oh well, to each their own.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I agree....it's his time and effort. If people don't like that, then they should just move on to the other 90% of games on here that don't have it.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Damn, was not expecting the prologue to be as short as it was, especially with the file size. Gotta say though, with how amazing the renders look, a good looking mc (most of the time, mc's look like trash), gorgeous women, and an interesting story, I'm definitely gonna look forward to this game and future updates.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I think you should be true to the game you want to create. If you want it to contain NTR, it should contain NTR. Your vision is what matters.
Unfortunately in this case not just mine but my teammates too but I'm pretty clear about what I like or don't like. I by no means like ntr but I don't hate it to shittalk Dev's or anything over it. One thing me and my teammate are both sure on is that there will be no forced/skippable ntr . If there will be then it will be avoidable. I won't stop my vision and idea of how I want it to turn out just cuz some people might not like a genre. I'm sure there is audience of every genre while the quantities might differ.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Damn, was not expecting the prologue to be as short as it was, especially with the file size
That's png's for you. Hence I even made a compressed version

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's simple I wanted to avoid answering it cuz we aren't sure if it's not going to be there or if it's going to be avoidable. Either of those. Not because I was scared of what others will think . At the end of the day it's our game and we gotta have some control what's added instead letting some opinions change our mind. I have seen many good games get destroyed myself cuz of that.
But to put things into some perspective I can confirm vaginal sex, anal sex , crime, mystery for future.
I didn't think you were scared. I know you better than that. Plus, I feel that it's your guy's game and if you guys add something I don't like, I can just fuck off out of it. I'm not the guy to harass devs over what they want to write anymore.

Well that sucks, but thanks I’ll make my exit.
After reading what Jeevant said, I'll actually stick around and see how it plays out. If it turns out to be something I don't want, I can just bugger off.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Unfortunately in this case not just mine but my teammates too but I'm pretty clear about what I like or don't like. I by no means like ntr but I don't hate it to shittalk Dev's or anything over it. One thing me and my teammate are both sure on is that there will be no forced/skippable ntr . If there will be then it will be avoidable. I won't stop my vision and idea of how I want it to turn out just cuz some people might not like a genre. I'm sure there is audience of every genre while the quantities might differ.
as long it's avoidable we will live like big lovely family :BootyTime:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It's a double-edged sword for me. I only like NTR from a female protagonists perspective (IE. Cheating wife) or Netori (Mr. Steal Yo Gurl). However, unavoidable NTR makes for great times here in the threads of those games. I genuinely enjoy seeing people get completely butthurt over someone else having sex with their digitally created dream girl.

Reactions: Minx077 and Gudil

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As long as NTR is avoidable, I don't see a major problem.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes