VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
You spoiled my fun. I was trying to see how much ntr discussion I can tolerate before interrupting :cry:
But yeah to put it simply , I alone don't decide what happens in game but one thing is for sure there will be no skippable/forced ntr atleast . It's either gonna be no ntr or avoidable ntr . I'm leaning towards no but let's see.
:whistle: i would have shut up but i didn't wanted 4-5 pages of thread nothing but discussing things which were post by some joker

Mar 6, 2021
It's simple I wanted to avoid answering it cuz we aren't sure if it's not going to be there or if it's going to be avoidable. Either of those. Not because I was scared of what others will think . At the end of the day it's our game and we gotta have some control what's added instead letting some opinions change our mind. I have seen many good games get destroyed myself cuz of that.
But to put things into some perspective I can confirm vaginal sex, anal sex , crime, mystery for future.
I've also seen good games get destroyed by this. I don't know if you intend to make a living from it (game creation) or it will be an extra, but the issue involves money, and if the demand is for NTR, and people pay for it, it's your right to do what you think is best financially to you, and you won't be wrong about it, will be your means of survival.
But for us fans and potential supporters, it's hard to know what's coming, and if we invest our money in something that will disappoint us in the future, there will be a feeling of revolt,
I was already a supporter of a game I loved, it was more than halfway through the game, and the developer simply threw an NTR in our face, can you imagine the disappointment and the money wasted?
But I know that many developers don't say everything so as not to spoil the surprise, but this surprise can be a double-edged sword, it won't always be a pleasant surprise.
Anyway, I'll speak for myself, I don't like NTR, I avoid games like that, even those where it's avoidable. But I don't keep asking the developer not to put this tag, as I said, you have to do what you like and what is best for you, whether financially or just for the pleasure of doing it.
I'm not going to download it right now, I'm following each update to see where the game is going.
But I wish you luck.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Unfortunately in this case not just mine but my teammates too but I'm pretty clear about what I like or don't like. I by no means like ntr but I don't hate it to shittalk Dev's or anything over it. One thing me and my teammate are both sure on is that there will be no forced/skippable ntr . If there will be then it will be avoidable. I won't stop my vision and idea of how I want it to turn out just cuz some people might not like a genre. I'm sure there is audience of every genre while the quantities might differ.
this doesnt even make sense. you dont know yet if it will have ntr or not but you also say
" I won't stop my vision and idea of how I want it to turn out"
you say you dont like ntr.... so dont add it???? what is this logic i dont understand.
is the story already written finished? if yes you already know what you plan and what scenes/tags will come up.
if you haven't finished writing the story yet and you don't like ntr, then there is nothing to think about...just don't add it lol

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well...don't know what to think about it. It has nice renders, yes. But a completely confusing story/storytelling. And the "narrator" thing actually makes it even worse for me. Good luck to the dev, but I better pass here.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Exactly . If everything makes sense right off the bat then might as well make it a short story game.
I get it you wanted to creat questions in the player. Unfortunately the only question after the prologue is "What the fuck did I just watch". That prologue is a mess, whoever wrote it needs an editor asap.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
you say you dont like ntr.... so dont add it???? what is this logic i dont
Because I don't develop the game alone. I'm not the main writer. It's a team project .

Ayush100

Oct 10, 2018
Ok, time for some context as Xeron mentioned too.
Context: The guy in question is a long time hater of me and ntr . I ported some ntr games and modded some ntr games , started annoying me over it. Got banned from my server. later, one day he was in the game server so just to despise him because he hates and shittalks every ntr game.basically an anti ntr cry baby. So , that's all. I just don't get his point tbh, if he doesn't like ntr at all he shouldn't just play those games, what's the point of shittalking them? Oh well, to each their own.
I hope you're right about this. Don't want to play and invest my time and encounter a forced NTR out of nowhere. As long as it is avoidable I'm fine with it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hope you're right about this. Don't want to play and invest my time and encounter a forced NTR out of nowhere. As long as it is avoidable I'm fine with it.
As long as it's not brought up later like it actually happened. Several games do that. You turn off NTR or use choices to avoid and then later, the dev writes it in as if it happened.

Reactions: mofonistik
May 12, 2021
Unfortunately in this case not just mine but my teammates too but I'm pretty clear about what I like or don't like. I by no means like ntr but I don't hate it to shittalk Dev's or anything over it. One thing me and my teammate are both sure on is that there will be no forced/skippable ntr . If there will be then it will be avoidable. I won't stop my vision and idea of how I want it to turn out just cuz some people might not like a genre. I'm sure there is audience of every genre while the quantities might differ.
Now we're going to have a flood of posts saying "you should keep your vision, don't let those whiners change your ideas" and all that kind of stuff.
My God, how many times have I read those posts and they are cringe worthy as much as the ones that bother asking for content, complaining or defending it.
Most devs change their ideas for some reason related to the community or money issue. It is a matter of time whether you do it or not.

Not being sure what content is going to be in the game is worse than being certain.
Don't you have the story already planned?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Good luck with this project Jeevant ,will definitely keep an eye on this one :D ;)

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
As long as it's not brought up later like it actually happened. Several games do that. You turn off NTR or use choices to avoid and then later, the dev writes it in as if it happened.
That's what I meant when I said no skippable ntr.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Don't you have the story already planned?
Story yes , kinks no. I'm gonna wait for main writer to confirm eitherway but it's not going to be forced or skippable for sure. It's not an alone project so I can't really answer all the details alone. He writes most of the story, I help with coding, proofreading, rendering and some writing here and there. Once he wakes up, sees these message he can give a confirm answer to all the people.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I didn't think you were scared. I know you better than that. Plus, I feel that it's your guy's game and if you guys add something I don't like, I can just fuck off out of it. I'm not the guy to harass devs over what they want to write anymore.

After reading what Jeevant said, I'll actually stick around and see how it plays out. If it turns out to be something I don't want, I can just bugger off.
I hear you, but me sticking around would be a waste of time, but have fun bro.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Does that mean then that the dev team don't have a story planned,characters' personalities or their stories? The team is going to create it as progress with the updates?
We have the story planned till the end but I'm not the main writer so when the other one wakes up he could answer kink related questions in much more details.

Reactions: Chimba
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes