VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Jeevant is a renowned android porter, after all that experience, his first game is bound to be good
I would hope so :p . I will let the audience be the judge.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Not much to say yet but the renders are gorgeous and the MC is a grown man which is always a plus I think. Not much story yet but it seems to be unique. Hopefully it can do well.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Not really, even if he does a good job with port it doesn't mean he can create a good story, if so, everyone on this page could make an attempt to create a VN.
True but doesn't mean I can try my best to make it! Let's see how it goes :)

Dec 27, 2020
I saw his post and screenshots (from discord) saying, there are forced NTR as needed for the story and avoidable ones
there is some sketchy stuff going on. don't want to get banned or anything. the guy who posted even got his f95 acc removed. so maybe the screenshots were fake or it isnt allowed here to post discord pm's dunno.
tags were:
femdom not on mc but other guys(so femdom ntr). maledom, ntr (some not avoidable bc it is needed for story) and some other tags i cant remember. the post was deleted super fast after. maybe other remember it better
Thank you both.
That is strange, Lala ji was a long time member if my memory is correct.

Wtf? I'm out then. Thanks for the info.
Me too.
It is not for me then.
Best of luck Jeevant.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
The truth behind those messages are fake those were send just because that guy is anti ntr cry baby cry in any ntr game thread and those were message send just to despise him bucz of he hate every game with ntr they were just joking non of them will be in game
I saw his post and screenshots (from discord) saying, there are forced NTR as needed for the story and avoidable ones
Wtf? I'm out then. Thanks for the info.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The truth behind those messages are fake those were send just because that guy is anti ntr cry baby cry in any ntr game thread and those were message send just to despise him bucz of he hate every game with ntr they were just joking non of them will be in game
I'm anti-NTR, but, I'm no longer the asshole who bitches about it. I think the dev should just write whatever they want and people like me can just fuck off if we don't like it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Seems interesting, though a bit confusing. Felt like completely different scenes just tossed together, one after another. Didn't really get the relation to any of them. A prologue usually is meant to lay out the ground work for the story, but this just felt like a random bout of events that didn't really connect at all.

Renders are good though, writing is fine. Not going to judge a game based on what might or might not come in the future (as per the comments about future tags above). I'd rather see how it plays out first before deciding if this is for me or not.

Currently not too bad, just wish there was more cohesion in the prologue that explained things better and made it flow together. As well, is this going to be kinetic or choice based (since there were no choices in this first release)?

Otherwise, interesting so far. Will keep an eye on it and see how it goes from here. Best of luck! :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes