4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Solid renders, decent concept, not enough choices (1), and too dang short (ten minutes to get through the entire thing).

A few things:
Feels like a scene is missing between the MC giving Eva the job and her remembering that she left the keys at the office, one render the MC dangles them in front of her, next scene she is at home realizing she forgot the keys, which are shown to be sitting on the MC's desk right next to him. Perhaps there was supposed to be more of an interview scene?
The MC is an idiot if he has a DSLR camera and stands just outside the window to take an incriminating picture.
But then the councilman is an idiot if he stands around outside his house buck naked.
I love redheads and the freckles are a bonus but the inclusion of a sex scene wasn't necessary and the player should have the choice to not fuck her or cum inside her.
We, the audience, has no clue who Dana is or why she matters. We should get some information during the scene to explain it. Even if that means that the MC is explaining to Eva who Dana is... A little exposition directed at Eva so as to explain to the audience would help.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes... A solid noir private investigator game would be welcome.

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Solid renders, decent concept, not enough choices (1), and too dang short (ten minutes to get through the entire thing).

A few things:
Feels like a scene is missing between the MC giving Eva the job and her remembering that she left the keys at the office, one render the MC dangles them in front of her, next scene she is at home realizing she forgot the keys, which are shown to be sitting on the MC's desk right next to him. Perhaps there was supposed to be more of an interview scene?
The MC is an idiot if he has a DSLR camera and stands just outside the window to take an incriminating picture.
But then the councilman is an idiot if he stands around outside his house buck naked.
I love redheads and the freckles are a bonus but the inclusion of a sex scene wasn't necessary and the player should have the choice to not fuck her or cum inside her.
We, the audience, has no clue who Dana is or why she matters. We should get some information during the scene to explain it. Even if that means that the MC is explaining to Eva who Dana is... A little exposition directed at Eva so as to explain to the audience would help.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes... A solid noir private investigator game would be welcome.
Thanks for the detailed feedback. The lack of explanation is intentional and will be revealed in future updates. The story will also be more branching and more choices. This is meant to just be basically a prologue. Next update will be longer for sure. I hope you check back for next one!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm not really sure how to do that but if you know

I didnt make the tags but thanks for the compliment I guess.
Well it's not only about the tag, I don't understand why someone would animate a HJ and BJ, but not the sex? In my mind I think, why even bother at all then to animate, when you leave out animating the good stuff? I'm just curious :)

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Well it's not only about the tag, I don't understand why someone would animate a HJ and BJ, but not the sex? In my mind I think, why even bother at all then to animate, when you leave out animating the good stuff? I'm just curious :)
Honest answer, it's very difficult to do and I'm new to this. I could do it and have it look like shit or do it the way I did. I hope for future updates i can get it down.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes