4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
I am finally playing this demo and loving it.

I hope MrSpunkyPants is still working on it. This has a lot of promise. I really like the story.
Thanks! Yes, I am still working on it. I've hit some minor setbacks which is why it's taking so long for the update. Once the first chapter is released I expect there will be much less time between each release.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Thanks! Yes, I am still working on it. I've hit some minor setbacks which is why it's taking so long for the update. Once the first chapter is released I expect there will be much less time between each release.
I am very pleased to hear this.

Create YOUR vision. Feedback can be both useful and overrated. You know what excites and engages you. Tell us that story!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Baisicly i would acknowledge your point without a second thought, but the dev is on his patreon quite active.
yeah i know. but you know how ppl here are. they want others to do the work for them. some can´t even read the last 3 comments.

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Is this abanded
Nope! I am still actively working on this.
Edit: There were some issues during development which caused the delay. I have taken steps to make sure there is much less time between updates after the full episode 1 release.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
And now it's december and nothing new?
Again, abandoned?
Found a 0.0.01 but it's from 14-12-2020 , so must be the demo again.
Dev , throw us a bone would ye or let us off the hook.

p.s. i don't visit Patreon so news about the game comes my way through this site. (mr. Batman)

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Hey Takkertje, thank you for your interest in my game. I am still actively working on the game. I hastily released the demo much too soon, so for this release I am trying to make something I can be proud of and do it the right way. (I made tons of changes, hired a writer and composer, invested in better hardware for rendering.) I apologize that it's taking so long. If you would like more news on the development as well as new renders please join my discord here or follow me on twitter. I will try to post some news here once I get closer to releasin

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Takkertje, thank you for your interest in my game. I am still actively working on the game. I hastily released the demo much too soon, so for this release I am trying to make something I can be proud of and do it the right way. (I made tons of changes, hired a writer and composer, invested in better hardware for rendering.) I apologize that it's taking so long. If you would like more news on the development as well as new renders please join my discord here or follow me on twitter. I will try to post some news here once I get closer to releasin
hmmm next dec incoming

Reactions: MrSpunkyPants

MrSpunkyPants

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
hmmm next dec incoming
Yep, it takes time to make a game. I'm fairly close to being finished with the next episode, but have had many setbacks over the course of this time. A big one being my house was just directly hit by one of the biggest hurricanes in the countries history. Like I said in the post you quoted it was a mistake to release the demo so early. I want to make something high quality which took time being one person and still learning. Sorry if you have been waiting but i hope it wont be too much longer.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes