Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can't find the original actors file.
As I said you have to decrypt the game. The game posted here wasn't decrypted. It was already cracked so I didn't see a reason to given the translations wasn't too bad.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
All those tags are amazing but my favorite one isn't there, and there is also censored tag, gonna check it out regardless though since it seems really good

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Found another Issue with this game is displayed in this png file... "Error1.png" Care to explain this problem, I recieved the Error after being attacked by a Bee Enemy, I assume it was a special attack via the Bee Enemy... As it only happens sometimes, but always the Bee Enemy and always in the Wandering Forest Section of the Game. Please help....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Found another Issue with this game is displayed in this png file... "Error1.png" Care to explain this problem, I recieved the Error after being attacked by a Bee Enemy, I assume it was a special attack via the Bee Enemy... As it only happens sometimes, but always the Bee Enemy and always in the Wandering Forest Section of the Game. Please help....
Of course it's the bee lol. The problem looks like it is expecting something that isn't there or the argument is incomplete. what was the name of the attack the bee did before the error hit?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ill share the program I use:

This will decrypt the game. After you decrypt the rgss file, you must delete it from your game directory and also move the contents of the extract folder to the game directory.

Reactions: k99069

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Of course it's the bee lol. The problem looks like it is expecting something that isn't there or the argument is incomplete. what was the name of the attack the bee did before the error hit?
Not sure, as it crashes with error before I saw anything. It mentioned in the error, Line 233 in the scripts file.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure, as it crashes with error before I saw anything. It mentioned in the error, Line 233 in the scripts file.
yeah I'm not surprised. thanks for answering though. last question what is the exact name of the enemy? is it just bee? asking just in case there are many bees.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
yeah I'm not surprised. thanks for answering though. last question what is the exact name of the enemy? is it just bee? asking just in case there are many bees.
On further research, The Enemy was named "Wasp", but the rest of my data is correct i.e. the location, and it does appear to be some sort of special attack, but the screen goes black and the error triggers before I see anything, and hitting "OK" just drops the game out of memory.

Reactions: Silentce
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes