Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
On further research, The Enemy was named "Wasp", but the rest of my data is correct i.e. the location, and it does appear to be some sort of special attack, but the screen goes black and the error triggers before I see anything, and hitting "OK" just drops the game out of memory.
So I want you to do me a favor. I made a change to a file. This change is going to untranslate the battle log data; it will show up in japanese. That is by design of the change i made. I would recommend you backup the scripts.rvdata2 file because this is not the final fix but a test to find the issue. Copy it to your desktop or something. Just don't overwrite it without backing it up. After you do that see if you can replicate the issue. If you can't then I know where the problem is and I'll have to fix it manually.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
The auction scene with the bunny girl is definitely my favorite. I came like 6 times imagining myself in her place. <3

Reactions: fusspot

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
So I want you to do me a favor. I made a change to a file. This change is going to untranslate the battle log data; it will show up in japanese. That is by design of the change i made. I would recommend you backup the scripts.rvdata2 file because this is not the final fix but a test to find the issue. Copy it to your desktop or something. Just don't overwrite it without backing it up. After you do that see if you can replicate the issue. If you can't then I know where the problem is and I'll have to fix it manually.
Swapped the file after a backup, I had no more crashes on that enemy or A King Orc Enemy I found out had the same problem before the switch.... Also the File size for the file you gave me was Bigger than the original by about 5KB, Give or Take a little.... Meaning the original must be missing some data; Or that's what I believe to be true, considering your file has a bigger size and no crashes, I assume I am right to say the original file is missing data. How do we proceed to fix the issue?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Swapped the file after a backup, I had no more crashes on that enemy or A King Orc Enemy I found out had the same problem before the switch.... Also the File size for the file you gave me was Bigger than the original by about 5KB, Give or Take a little.... Meaning the original must be missing some data; Or that's what I believe to be true, considering your file has a bigger size and no crashes, I assume I am right to say the original file is missing data. How do we proceed to fix the issue?
Awesome, thanks for checking that. So. basically I need to go in and translate the information manually and then see if it works.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks in Advance.... As I know no Japanese myself... Thanks Again.
I found the issue, the developer forgot to add a scripting variable to a counter attack variable among other things. Impossible to see without actually looking at a default script for vocabulary. I'm already translating the damn thing so ill just finish up and upload the file when im done.

D

Deleted member 2166807

How the heck do I get through the guard guarding the path to the merchant town.
Bumping this quote because I'm stuck in exactly the same place. Can't make the guard move, other path blocked by fire from the clown.

EDIT: Go see the witch again with the necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So what's the beast content like in game? There's the wasp scene I can see in the previews but is there anything else?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
there is eggnancy. I ripped the CGs to get the tags.
Wish there was a tag for eggnancy. I understand why there isn't but while I'm really into pregnancy, I really hate eggnancy. I imagined it was egg because of the infamous bee. Thanks for the answer.

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Nothing makes me cringe more than the thought of being penetrated (in that way) by a giant wasp like creature - I think I'll give this one a miss! :p
I agree, realistically speaking wasps reproduce by injecting their eggs into another living being, then when they hatch they eat their way out of the host.

Pretty fucking gross, and i don't think she would be safe getting banged by a giant one, i hope for her that's not how it works in her world :Kappa:

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes