Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into but it has a gorgon/medusa so I'm gonna check it out.

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
What does this game mean with meta elements and the meta fairy?
Basically, you normally just respawn at the beginning of the map after the losing cutscene. However, losing a boss fight has a cutscene that results in a game over, meaning you have to restart at your latest save. The fairy is there before every boss fight to remind you to save your game, so you can view the scene without having to start over from god knows where.

They are called "meta" because the concepts of saving and game overs only make sense outside of the game's narrative.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
I think I fixed it, try this:
It worked as far as I have seen. No issues with the fix to the best of my knowledge, I have tested the wasp enemys and the Counter Attacks worked just fine.. Funny that it was a Counter Attack and not a Special Attack like I originally thought... HA HA... Japanese can be Crazy, when you can't read it, I suppose... The point I suppose is that Auto Translation, can sometimes mess up... Thanks for manually removing the Problem. Thanks Again.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Found another Issue with this game is displayed in this png file... "Error1.png" Care to explain this problem, I recieved the Error after being attacked by a Bee Enemy, I assume it was a special attack via the Bee Enemy... As it only happens sometimes, but always the Bee Enemy and always in the Wandering Forest Section of the Game. Please help....
Swapped the file after a backup, I had no more crashes on that enemy or A King Orc Enemy I found out had the same problem before the switch.... Also the File size for the file you gave me was Bigger than the original by about 5KB, Give or Take a little.... Meaning the original must be missing some data; Or that's what I believe to be true, considering your file has a bigger size and no crashes, I assume I am right to say the original file is missing data. How do we proceed to fix the issue?
This error is not because of the Bee or King Orc. I always get this error when hold Ctrl button to skip during fight. If it skip through skill with many animations then the game crashes. Just hold Z then the fight still escalated even though slower but without any error.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This error is not because of the Bee or King Orc. I always get this error when hold Ctrl button to skip during fight. If it skip through skill with many animations then the game crashes. Just hold Z then the fight still escalated even though slower but without any error.
It was actually due to a mistake that the developers made when translating the vocab script. they missed a %s variable for counterattack. their command was basically " counterattacked for %s, the correct command is %s counterattacked for %s.

hence the too few arguments error. it literally was too few arguments, that and the translation they used was wrong. the literally had cover and counterattack backwards so that probably didn't help.

Reactions: Vuongs

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
I agree, realistically speaking wasps reproduce by injecting their eggs into another living being, then when they hatch they eat their way out of the host.
actually, only the parasitic variety of wasps do that. your average every day wasp chops up it's victim into tiny bits, rolls it into a ball, and feeds it to the larvae

also.....all the bee puns in here are un-bee-lievable. seriously, you all need to settle down and bee-have

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LewdJiggle

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game is also available (untranslated) on DLsite:

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
I still do not know the key is used for...? how many members u can get including mina? could we please stop with bee puns:FacePalm:.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I still do not know the key is used for...? how many members u can get including mina? could we please stop with bee puns:FacePalm:.
Bee-still my bee-ting heart, how can we not have puns about bee's, why there are puns about bee's for this game no idea, I think I missed that bit. ;)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I must have missed something after getting past the guard and entering the one city that when you are able to go to the sewers I got to the one meta fairy and then nothing so am confused as to what I need to do...Protector keeps talking about letting me handle the slimes but I have no clue what to do from there

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
So I must have missed something after getting past the guard and entering the one city that when you are able to go to the sewers I got to the one meta fairy and then nothing so am confused as to what I need to do...Protector keeps talking about letting me handle the slimes but I have no clue what to do from there
Having the same issue here, wondering if the boss is missing or something

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
Nevermind I figured it out, In the sewer you have to kill all of the green slime mobs, they dont respawn, once you kill them all go to the area after the meta fairy.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
one word i can use to describe this game is "ordinary".
if its in 2015, might be a great game, but not in 2020

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Too many bee joke, could you bee-lieve these guys.

But can't blame them this game is sweet as honey.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
actually, only the parasitic variety of wasps do that. your average every day wasp chops up it's victim into tiny bits, rolls it into a ball, and feeds it to the larvae

also.....all the bee puns in here are un-bee-lievable. seriously, you all need to settle down and bee-have
And the larvae then piss out a sweet liquid that the adult wasps drink

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
the art is good but i'm quite dissapointed, there are 4 heroines but only 2 have scene, mainly only mc. i hoping for the witch girl scene but alas there was none.

story wise it's quite good but kinda ordinary

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes