GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Finished game, save often cause there are random crashes during combat, also found the developer, put that in the title:
Tsukimitake
Will these games of theirs be here?

martin202

May 7, 2021
I can't get out of the bee forest, what do I have to do? I have already reached the 3 chests where the honey was. Help

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
game is kinda interesting, but what the hell is up with the balance? There are waaaaayy too many enemies on each fight that you had to actually plan and splurge on your restorative potion, it's nuts

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
game is kinda interesting, but what the hell is up with the balance? There are waaaaayy too many enemies on each fight that you had to actually plan and splurge on your restorative potion, it's nuts
All-enemies attacks exist. Combat can be sped up with holding SHIFT. Rest point is easy to access, free, and heals quickly (no annoying rest loading). Don't be a stingy normie who only attacks and going cheap.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
how to open "Clown has an unused image without the mask in the game files."
You need to decrypt and unpack the game files to see that, with something like Falo's Decrypter
It's will be somewhere in the extracted data/graphics folder along with all the other pictures in the game.
As for a walktrough I'm not aware of any, but there is a useful tip over at this post

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I feel stupid asking, but there tf is the save file location ?
Since it is RPGM, depending on the version of the engine, either directly in the game folder alongside the main exe file, or in www/save (long since I played it, and haven't got it anymore so can't check for sure)

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes