leweder

Dec 8, 2018
So, what does the Heart thingy does anyway? I know it increase everytime you got raped/do dirty stuff, but i got like 756 points on it and it changes nothing at all

or am I skipped too many dialogue
If it's less then x amount then you can't steal items from shops or peoples houses (minimum of 3 is required for first town stealing).
It needs to be over 100 in order for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
I honestly partly forgot I was playing an H-game partway through.
I don't know if I'm going insane or something, but I got really invested in the story and characters that I actively tried to avoid H-scenes for my entire playthrough. Then at the end, I breathed a heavy sigh and viewed the full gallery.

The gameplay is remarkably well done for an H-game, difficulty scaling is adjusted well and grinding for levels is quite easy.
Aria is a deadly weapon

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Script 'Window_BattleLog' line 223: ArgumentError occured too few arguments anyone have a fix? if so let me know how
1. You will need DECRYPTER BY FALO . If you don't have previous experience editing RPGMaker games, read THIS first.
2. by Silentce
3. Optional, if you want to fix the other "minor" bugs as well, you can use the fix from the attached file in my long GUIDE after you have applied the previous patch by Silentce.

*Note* You can use the search bar while on a discussion thread to find words like patch,fix and so on if you can't or don't want to read through a large number of posts.

metaii

Dec 2, 2018
Maybe im just bad but i cant beat pochi, he deals too much damage, is it a grind thing?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Maybe im just bad but i cant beat pochi, he deals too much damage, is it a grind thing?
Yeah a lot of stuff in the game requires a good amount of grind to beat. It's worth pointing out that a lot of enemies are meant to be defeated with elemental weaknesses, "darkness" type damage, or alternatively "light" type damage usually do the most damage. I seem to recall using darkness damage a lot from one of the vampires abilities around that point in the game.

metaii

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah a lot of stuff in the game requires a good amount of grind to beat. It's worth pointing out that a lot of enemies are meant to be defeated with elemental weaknesses, "darkness" type damage, or alternatively "light" type damage usually do the most damage. I seem to recall using darkness damage a lot from one of the vampires abilities around that point in the game.
Yeah i managed, grinding the guards helped, also i noticed that you could use the buff skills of the elf out of battle, ty tho

Reactions: leweder

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Finished the game and let's just say I'm not very impressed, defeat rape is fine and I basically did a virgin run, but some CG can only be viewed when you defeated into Game Over, why????? Why do you even put CG on battle that resulted in Game Over? Also while the girls are nice, I wish 90% of the scene doesn't revolve around the MC, I want to see the werewolf girl got raped too, or the witch, the maid has one scene where she got gangraped and that's pretty hot, I wish there's more of that.

Bwambus7-11

Dec 19, 2019
All right, so I can't get to the forest after beginning the game. it crashes and says it can't find bgm/001 and then a japanese character. I can't find the sound file in the files I downloaded, you guys got any suggestions?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
All right, so I can't get to the forest after beginning the game. it crashes and says it can't find bgm/001 and then a japanese character. I can't find the sound file in the files I downloaded, you guys got any suggestions?
Gonna take a wild guess and say you extracted the archive without setting your systems language and region to Japanese first, resulting in the file names getting screwed up . I assume the file in question is "001街.mid" because it is present in the archive.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
There's a sequel/spin-off of this game coming out someday, and I can't wait to play as Aria.
Here is the link:
And here is the screenshot:
1613834446865.png
1613834476672.png

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
*Fixes*
You will need decrypter, mentioned earlier on this thread by Silentce (page 3)to extract the game assets, move them from the "extracted" folder to the main game folder, then rename or move game.rgss3a to somewhere else so it does not interfere with anything
For every bug described in the guide fixes are in the attachments (except the wasp crash).
For the crash bug use the one by Silentce near the end of page 4 of this discussion, post #70.
I honestly can't figure out how to do this, is there some type of guide i can look at or something?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
yea i have, i cant fighure out how to use the decriptor correctly, i can decode the stuff but i can't turn it back into a form the game can use.
In step "1" where it says read THIS first in nice red letters and it links to another post, it is clearly explained that you don't need to turn it back into anything, the game can use the extracted stuff just fine, you just need to move it to the appropriate folders and rename/remove the original rgss file. If the game detects a packed file, it will use it, if not it will use the unpacked files. That post even has pictures to show what your game folder structure should look like.

1. You will need DECRYPTER BY FALO . If you don't have previous experience editing RPGMaker games, read THIS first.
2. by Silentce
3. Optional, if you want to fix the other "minor" bugs as well, you can use the fix from the attached file in my long GUIDE after you have applied the previous patch by Silentce.

*Note* You can use the search bar while on a discussion thread to find words like patch,fix and so on if you can't or don't want to read through a large number of posts.

Reactions: Silverveil
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes