Votes: 293 17.7%
  • Dominant

Votes: 761 46.0%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Looks good but only for 64bit systems.oh well on too something else
32bit version of renpy has some false positives on various viurs checking sites.
I am tired to explain this to people. Some patreons deleted their subscription due to the false positives.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why has this game such a strange setup with Milf-roommate and inhouse tutor with a pink girly room? Would stepmom and stepsis or family friend with daughter (both not blood-related with mc) not be ok?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Why has this game such a strange setup with Milf-roommate and inhouse tutor with a pink girly room? Would stepmom and stepsis or family friend with daughter (both not blood-related with mc) not be ok?

"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I got a hint to look for a key in the living room. I keep looking and nothing shows up. Any info on this?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I got a hint to look for a key in the living room. I keep looking and nothing shows up. Any info on this?
When I got a hint the key was in the living room behind the sofa, on the down left side of the screen, marked with a key icon.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
When I got a hint the key was in the living room behind the sofa, on the down left side of the screen, marked with a key icon.
Thanks - but it has never shown up for me weeks of game days after I received the hint. My phone says no more hints but I've never gotten the key. Which door is the key for?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks - but it has never shown up for me weeks of game days after I received the hint. My phone says no more hints but I've never gotten the key. Which door is the key for?
That I don't know. In the inventory it's signed as a mysterious key or smth similar and that's all. I'm going to return to the game tomorrow, so maybe I'll find smth.

Dhoegh34

Mar 26, 2020
That I don't know. In the inventory it's signed as a mysterious key or smth similar and that's all. I'm going to return to the game tomorrow, so maybe I'll find smth.
go to the bathroom at night after you find the key and you will find the door. The key shows up next to the far left leg of the couch in the living room on the floor. little silver key

Reactions: rdblev and Mister_M

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
32bit version of renpy has some false positives on various viurs checking sites.
I am tired to explain this to people. Some patreons deleted their subscription due to the false positives.
Didn't mean it as a complaint only as a statement.as I wrote before the game looks like something Id like to play.but unfortunately cant because of my pc system.thanks for the reply though

Reactions: Bildur

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Patches

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Blossom of Pleasure [v0.22]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Blossom of Pleasure [v0.22]

di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

+ Patches

of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

+ Patches

di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

+ Patches
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-12-10
Version: 0.22

Reactions: Bildur

The_Ripper

Jul 9, 2021
A change of pace but the dialog and plot needs some more work, and the MC definately could use some more thought. Looking forwar to see if this VN evolves into something memorable. A good basis but seems to be more of a time sink with no real reward for the MC or player.

Reactions: noway1 and Mister_M

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, how do I get the scene for 2nd image and 6th image from the first post? I think I have played far enough but never encounter those images. I have unlocked secret room, and there's no more hints.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
On the map there are 2 houses & coffee shop, I can go to work in evening there, but either house on map takes me back to the mc’s home. Is that a bug?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes