Votes: 602 36.4%
  • Switcher

Votes: 293 17.7%
  • Dominant

Votes: 761 46.0%

• Total voters

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Is the sissy route optional or non optional, if it is non optional and not playing that route will it effect the female dom story part. Yay for female dom nay for sissyfy.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Is the sissy route optional or non optional, if it is non optional and not playing that route will it effect the female dom story part. Yay for female dom nay for sissyfy.
You can filter it. This means you wont see this content. Instead there will be a short dialogue or alternative scene. The scene will still be marked as seen.
If you later enable this filter the scene will automatically be available in the gallery.
You won't have any disadvantage.
filter.png

Here I am dependent on your feedback. If you see content that you would like to have filtered out, then let me know. I will see what I can do.
Of course, I can't filter everything. In fact, filtering is quite time-consuming.

Reactions: galibx23

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
You can filter it. This means you wont see this content. Instead there will be a short dialogue or alternative scene. The scene will still be marked as seen.
If you later enable this filter the scene will automatically be available in the gallery.
You won't have any disadvantage.
View attachment 1545343

Here I am dependent on your feedback. If you see content that you would like to have filtered out, then let me know. I will see what I can do.
Of course, I can't filter everything. In fact, filtering is quite time-consuming.
Cool thanks for the quick reply and bless your work.

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
same bug happened to me cant progress
Thanks,
I've tried it with v022 pc, pc compressed, android, android compressed
It works for me every time. I click on the house icon and go back home.

Are you using MAC?

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
Thanks,
I've tried it with v022 pc, pc compressed, android, android compressed
It works for me every time. I click on the house icon and go back home.

Are you using MAC?
wait i dont understand its supposed to be like that? 2 house icon ? so there are only 2 location in the game ? the shop and the house?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
At the moment there are only 2 locations.

There are 2 house icons - one for each bus stop

In the next update the hospital will be available.
There will be a location for most people in the cafe

Eisberg25

Aug 25, 2020
Nice game, but unfortunately not my cup of tea because I want to influence decisions and sometimes just don't want to do what my mother has planned. For those who like a pure femdom game without resistance, this is probably the right game.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
It will be avoidable.
By default NTR will be turned off -> No scenes - nothing
You have to turn it on in the menu if you are into NTR

Currently planned is no NTR.

In your signature I see Eric. Hated him and searched some time for save games where he is not present.

Yes, but not light femdom (v0.2 only has light femdom, per my definition). Pegging for example is not light femdom. You can skip it or even avoid it
what prevents is determined immediately? he or is! or not! what an attempt to sit on two chairs?
sorry for google translation

Reactions: bruce555

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I played the game, reached the end and played a bit furher to furniture the secret room. Sometimes it's a bit too much clicking, nevertheless I liked it so far.

But: When I check on the images in the opening post, I noticed I never got the bed.png (sex with mother) and the AdriaBedroom.png. Did I miss something along the line, or are those images yet to come in further processing of the game?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I played the game, reached the end and played a bit furher to furniture the secret room. Sometimes it's a bit too much clicking, nevertheless I liked it so far.

But: When I check on the images in the opening post, I noticed I never got the bed.png (sex with mother) and the AdriaBedroom.png. Did I miss something along the line, or are those images yet to come in further processing of the game?
You can see those scenes in MC room during the day. Screenshot 2021-12-19 192713.png

Reactions: _Cosmo_
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes