test89

Jun 25, 2017
Is anyone else having stability issues with this release? The game keeps crashing on me, usually during transitions between gameplay and cutscenes/dialoges.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I think I played all that it has to offer - I got to the point I went to every building and nothing was triggering.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Fine here, what's the error message ?
Don't really know. It just freezes and that's it. Never had that before on these releases. Sometimes it crashes after running a few feet, then after a good 10-15 minutes. I thought it had something to do with speeding the game up using "N", but that wasn't the cause either.

teewee

Sep 21, 2017
Don't really know. It just freezes and that's it. Never had that before on these releases. Sometimes it crashes after running a few feet, then after a good 10-15 minutes. I thought it had something to do with speeding the game up using "N", but that wasn't the cause either.
sounds more like a GPU that needs cleaning and new heatpaste.

dreamsofemail

Oct 21, 2017
Was the hanging goblin added in this update or previous? He gives you a quest to find 3 wives and developer notes says you can find 1 in this update but I looked everywhere and couldnt find.

asdarg

Oct 2, 2020
Was the hanging goblin added in this update or previous? He gives you a quest to find 3 wives and developer notes says you can find 1 in this update but I looked everywhere and couldnt find.
i think it was already in in a previous version, and isn't melona the first wife? when u talk to her in the farm she says something about being sold to someone as a wife, but if not her, then who ?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
There was some talk about it being added in the next update of Silicon Lust. You can skip to the farm scene though if you press Z after you start controlling Alexander.
It doesn't seem to work now, anyone know of an alternative? It crashed and I can't be bothered doing all the steps again.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Regardless of graphic settings I get ~9 FPS on my GTX1050
The previous versions weren't brilliant but at least I could play.
Anyone else have issues with low FPS?

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Ooh.. nice! I was just daydreaming about this game the other day. Well, the first one. It was kind of uniquely well done, sans the save functionality. I need some more blue goat sluts in my life.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
sounds more like a GPU that needs cleaning and new heatpaste.
Unlikely. Cyberpunk 2077 runs fine for hours on end and that's much more demanding in terms of GPU power.

Edit: I lowered the clock speed of my GPU a bit and the game ran stable the entire time. I've noticed this before where previous releases of Auril's games crashed due to slightly too high clock speeds. Strangely no other games crash :confused:

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
See my edited post above. For some reason the game isn't too happy with too high clock speeds.
Can't really agree there. My 2080 runs this with a 13% overclock without problems. But you have to keep in mind that optimizing UE for every setup is a thing that even gigantic development studios sometimes can't get right, and this seems to be a single person.
That said if I uncap the frame rate this runs at more than 160 FPS frequently and strains the GPU and CPU for no reason whatsoever so I use Rivatuner to cap it at 60 and that's plenty enough. I don't need to heat up my room right now.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
" Blue is Better 2 v0.5 (20.5.21)

In this update, Alex continues Alori's ominous assignment that takes him to the swamp outside of the village. Alex is also able find the clothes Melona requested.
- 2.5 new scenes added

Download links:
Mirror: TBA "

Quite poor of a update :confused:

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes