Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Quite poor of a update :confused:
Thanks for the link. I've been a supporter for many years, stopped at RotR because I never liked Alexstrasza (she looks ridiculous). I returned when they opened Subscribestar , hoping that I can help reach goal and we will get more content. After reaching the goal we got the exact opposite. I'm done with their crap.

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Ok, so far I have found this:
-Alex and 2 dragon sisters
-Alex and Alori
-Melona and some draenei dude, when you get her clothes

This version is buggy as fuck. The scene with Melona plays when you leave the Hemet's room in the first time, he has like 2-3 clones all around the map.

upd: Game softlocks after the scene with Melona - it starts over and over again when you get in the doorway, and when it starts you are moved inside the room.

Last edited:

myownadr11

Jan 16, 2020
Ok, so far I have found this:
-Alex and 2 dragon sisters
-Alex and Alori
-Melona and some draenei dude, when you get her clothes

This version is buggy as fuck. The scene with Melona plays when you leave the Hemet's room in the first time, he has like 2-3 clones all around the map.

upd: Game softlocks after the scene with Melona - it starts over and over again when you get in the doorway, and when it starts you are moved inside the room.
How did you find two first scenes? My game softlocks everytime :(

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
at least it gets updated. i stopped supporting a bunch of devs because they go 4-6 months without updates, and even then th updates aren't even that good. auril's updates are small, but there are actual updates every month. so if you wait a few months to play, which we are forced to do with other devs anyway, the overall amount of content added in that time is (relatively) pretty good.

mythic manor hasn't been update in like 6 months, where the heart is has 3-4 month gaps. you get the picture.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
" Blue is Better 2 v0.5 (20.5.21)

In this update, Alex continues Alori's ominous assignment that takes him to the swamp outside of the village. Alex is also able find the clothes Melona requested.
- 2.5 new scenes added

Download links: Mega
Mirror: TBA "

at least it gets updated. i stopped supporting a bunch of devs because they go 4-6 months without updates, and even then th updates aren't even that good. auril's updates are small, but there are actual updates every month. so if you wait a few months to play, which we are forced to do with other devs anyway, the overall amount of content added in that time is (relatively) pretty good.

mythic manor hasn't been update in like 6 months, where the heart is has 3-4 month gaps. you get the picture.
Auril pears out at time 2 update. only 2 different game because Auril 2 project updates monthly In addition to its blue is better, it also develops Silicon Lust, there will be no more big updates. and how big the game will be, now that auril never longer than 10-12 months development time than limmit bets it remains to wait how big it will get. Expect more loose ends but that will only show in the future

Tiwenur

Nov 5, 2017
i think i have a bug... the flowers aren't where they are supposed to be.... i'm at the point where i need to find melonas clothes, can't find them either...
anyone have an idea?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
i think i have a bug... the flowers aren't where they are supposed to be.... i'm at the point where i need to find melonas clothes, can't find them either...
anyone have an idea?
The chest with the alleged clothes in it falls from the roof of the mins where the zeplin crashed where the one goblin hangs down. I think it will be bugy if you don't get the gpblin down at the beginning. the night update is small because of bug fix^^
Edit:
Ok the chest with the boxes is ebi me as far as I say bugy because the scenes where it falls down is also displayed at the beginning of the gobling conversation and then again after the 2 showers zen with Luxia. the clothes are not in the inventory and you can no longer leave the room where Hemet Mlona and a Dreanai are, every time i go with three people play the scene again from the beginning. Hey, repeatable scene, I think it's great, but not when you're stuck in an undeniable place. but I think that is already known to most of the people here and for the new ones. have fun. I think a lot of text was rewritten and revised in the update. I hope that all the scene then with moaning are some ahebn moaning, some nciht some only partially white. i like the sound of voices

Last edited:

Tiwenur

Nov 5, 2017
The chest with the alleged clothes in it falls from the roof of the mins where the zeplin crashed where the one goblin hangs down. I think it will be bugy if you don't get the gpblin down at the beginning. the night update is small because of bug fix^^
i did get that goblin down, but i couldnt open any chest.... well, next time^^

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Edit:
Ok the chest with the boxes is ebi me as far as I say bugy because the scenes where it falls down is also displayed at the beginning of the gobling conversation and then again after the 2 showers zen with Luxia. the clothes are not in the inventory and you can no longer leave the room where Hemet Mlona and a Dreanai are, every time i go with three people play the scene again from the beginning. Hey, repeatable scene, I think it's great, but not when you're stuck in an undeniable place. but I think that is already known to most of the people here and for the new ones. have fun. I think a lot of text was rewritten and revised in the update. I hope that all the scene then with moaning are some ahebn moaning, some nciht some only partially white. i like the sound of voices
i did get that goblin down, but i couldnt open any chest.... well, next time^^
Sorry you can only have the box after the 2nd shower scene with Luxia, there comes the scene of the box / chest again. But maybe that's all a bug the scene with the dead in the conversation with the goblin and the other the 2 shower scene falls down, I just know that you can only open the box after the 2 shower scene with Luxia so it was with I don't know how it was played with others

anhe

Jan 1, 2018
The flowers are badly bugged.
Replayed multiple times, tried quests in different orders.
Still they won't spawn at all.
Annoying and another buggy and lazy release...

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
So I thought it was a bug too until I noticed that when I downloaded the updated version on the main post it was actually still the older version. I had to go to the most recent post with the mega link where there was a 200mb difference and the main culprit of not finding the flowers.

It's honestly not even worth the download all the new scenes are mediocre and lack audio. They're half assing it so hard it's not even funny with the second project taking all of their free time.

You can also just use the UUU unlocker at the start after activating it and use the ~ key and type toggledebugcamera and fly to the waterfall where the half broken airship is and go into the cave and type teleport in the prompt and aim for somewhere to land your guy and interact with the flowers on the table for the new threesome team and use the same trick tog et into alori's tower. But her previous self will be on the bed and be in the way of the very mediocre scene.

Seriously, save your data.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
After the scene with Lynnistra Lyana, i fell down under through the textures...If you reading this DO NOT SPAM THE SPACE BAR...
The chest is bugged. You do not get the clothes.
I came back to the tavern and now i am stuck on the draenei x draenei scene. I can't walk out of the room. The scene keeps starting upon trying to walk out of the room.
Can i get to this swamp without doing the clothes in chest thing? guess not...

Last edited:

Mar 18, 2018
same for me, can't open the chest, before and after the second scene at the water fall. The flower won't appear either

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes