RM

May 25, 2017
Now if only female goblins could be added as it was promised about 5 years ago, what sells this game are the different models.
There was a poll on the discord about this question back in February, fem gob scenes in game lost 200 votes to 135. Tragedy.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
What's the problem with adding a f....g SAVE button ????
I get the joy NOT described ... starting the game again, again, again ... .-_- and again. Dev 100% Heir Vaas Montenegro, he knew what X_x madness was.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know the fuck is with this Fatal error crash im getting like i try with other unreal engine games and things are fine but it seems all these game just shit on me

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
that wont matter like i said before everything else works i try other unreal engine games and ones with heavy graphics and work just fine and i will repeat ITS ONLY THIS GAME
This IS important, because it doesn't matter what worked for you in other games ... Although here is the same engine, but the architecture is own ... I know the project U4 (2x2 wall, which at START in MENU uses 8 GB of RAM -_-) ... If you don't want to answer, you will get a similar answer ... You are one of hundreds who have this problem ...
A memory leak is occurring. As an option ... maybe you don't have the Page File (8 + -GB) ... Perhaps you have enabled (along with the game) LOTS of applications (Browser, Torrent, etc.) = DISABLE ALL at the time the game starts -_- .. .. Probably Old archive files conflict = DELETE the OST_Game folder located in AppData \ Local ... you will not get any other advice.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Had two questions sorry if they have already been asked as I couldn't find anything when searching.
Does the decision you make with Melona after saving her from the ranch actually matter or do you get the same result?
Also is there a repeatable way to earn money for the cowgirls services at the ranch?

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Had two questions sorry if they have already been asked as I couldn't find anything when searching.
Does the decision you make with Melona after saving her from the ranch actually matter or do you get the same result?
Also is there a repeatable way to earn money for the cowgirls services at the ranch?
I believe that answer means nothing. She just doesn't listen to Alex and wants to do what she wants. Also it is same for both answers. And it's too early to talk about money, because nothing works yet. I guess the best way would be to buy the day pass.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
This IS important, because it doesn't matter what worked for you in other games ... Although here is the same engine, but the architecture is own ... I know the project U4 (2x2 wall, which at START in MENU uses 8 GB of RAM -_-) ... If you don't want to answer, you will get a similar answer ... You are one of hundreds who have this problem ...
A memory leak is occurring. As an option ... maybe you don't have the Page File (8 + -GB) ... Perhaps you have enabled (along with the game) LOTS of applications (Browser, Torrent, etc.) = DISABLE ALL at the time the game starts -_- .. .. Probably Old archive files conflict = DELETE the OST_Game folder located in AppData \ Local ... you will not get any other advice.
Don't listen to this bullshit...
Just go into the game folder, there should be a "config" file or something, open it with notepad and change the ShowSetup line from 1 to 0, and maybe change the display resolution in that same file to 1920x1080

Reactions: Varisha

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else have crashing problems with newest update? I've had game crash twice now, without any crashlog.

May 18, 2021
So, what are the controls for this game besides the WSAD for movement and the space bar for jumping? Anybody? Is there a button to interact with ppl once reaching? and there was a "!" shows on the bottom right screen I never figured what to do with it ... :rolleyes:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So, what are the controls for this game besides the WSAD for movement and the space bar for jumping? Anybody? Is there a button to interact with ppl once reaching? and there was a "!" shows on the bottom right screen I never figured what to do with it ... :rolleyes:
Seriously? "E" is basically the use button for every game.

May 31, 2018
So, does this game have working saves? A lot of this series doesn’t, and I want to know if I should wait until I have a lot of time or not with this one.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i think luxia act as bitch toward alexis, because she love him byt hate he fuck every whole what shows up. will there be more barithus path? and or luxia path how she become demon hunter and such thing?

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes