Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Just classic Auril anymore, why I no longer support them. They couldn't hit a scheduled deadline if they tried.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Is it even coming at all?
I don't see any posts anywhere indicating that there is going to be another one.
Yea if you read over the 4 (!) previews of the new episode on the previous page, you probably won't find posts about that.

Also, I guess it'll be coming. They won't work for an episode and then scrap it right before release. It's probably just late as always.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Is it even coming at all?
I don't see any posts anywhere indicating that there is going to be another one.
Re: XXXmas 2021 (ETA 12/30/2021) Okay, new ETA: Not on the 30th.
Most likely on Friday or Saturday. XXXmas 2021
(ETA 12/30/2021) well XXXmas 2021 (ETA 31.12 or 1.1)
I found this information there but only for the hidden
VIP for beta versions area that is for donors

when it comes to technical problems like the repair of the last bug
or something like that or the last good sleep on scenes. it's normal, even at the big divorces.
knows something like no panic auril. He goes to great lengths to create a nice special. to give us.
looking good becomes impossible without bugs.
Tolerated is a virtue that is rewarded

Vlasmy

May 16, 2020
Re: XXXmas 2021 (ETA 12/30/2021) Okay, new ETA: Not on the 30th.
Most likely on Friday or Saturday. XXXmas 2021
(ETA 12/30/2021) well XXXmas 2021 (ETA 31.12 or 1.1)
I found this information there but only for the hidden
VIP for beta versions area that is for donors

when it comes to technical problems like the repair of the last bug
or something like that or the last good sleep on scenes. it's normal, even at the big divorces.
knows something like no panic auril. He goes to great lengths to create a nice special. to give us.
looking good becomes impossible without bugs.
Tolerated is a virtue that is rewarded

Every year Auril delays the release of the game ;(

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Well one cannot argue that it is auril itself which retards.
and as I said, the patient wern rewarded.
And since I didn't expect anything else this year, now that she is doing 2 projects at the same time
and every month for both projects update brings.
I don't know any author who always brings updates on time. MH a saying occurs to me. Joy is the most beautiful joy

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Oh, and let's grant the artist a regular delay at the turn of the year. it is the hectic time of the year

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, it's not that big of a problem since the Xmas episode is free for all, but to still have these delays after all these years of doing this...especially after a year where we've had multiple delayed updates and a significant drop in content, it's not looking good.

Reactions: Howdo and LRB

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, it's not that big of a problem since the Xmas episode is free for all, but to still have these delays after all these years of doing this...especially after a year where we've had multiple delayed updates and a significant drop in content, it's not looking good.
What an empty chatter. It's not a big deal, you should have left it. on the one hand, for the most part, you prate your update on time. on the other hand, the pleasant terms are a great estimate and everyone with experience with other hopy artists and the great game forges knows that the appearance of the date is more of an estimate than a maker. So compared to others, Auril updated after a + - a few days and published the opwohl in the month 2 updates of 2 game project, the need really not really come from reading yes the kan year were late and and and. as if someone would do better here.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What an empty chatter. It's not a big deal, you should have left it. on the one hand, for the most part, you prate your update on time. on the other hand, the pleasant terms are a great estimate and everyone with experience with other hopy artists and the great game forges knows that the appearance of the date is more of an estimate than a maker. So compared to others, Auril updated after a + - a few days and published the opwohl in the month 2 updates of 2 game project, the need really not really come from reading yes the kan year were late and and and. as if someone would do better here.
Ok Auril relax, we dont even know wtf you are writing
Anyways, I never expect the Xmas update until the 7th or so, it always gets delayed
What I dont get is why they dont preemptively delay it to the next week, it isnt that big of a deal anyways

Reactions: Onkin

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
I don't have a problem with delays or something. What is just missing is communication. You can announce it and okay, we know when it's coming. There is a delay? Fine, thanks for letting us know.
There can be many factors. Production issues, maybe just IRL stuff. Or honestly even just lack of motivaton and drive. I would be way more understanding if I would just know what's going on and being honest about it rather than not saying anything.
That is my main issue and why I am not supporting Auril. No clear and concise communication. It's not hard. There is a twitter, a forum and so on. Also a Discord, but i'm not in that one since I think it's supporters only? I wonder if the communication is inside there.

Mar 16, 2019
The Discord is not for Supporters Only. They have their own sections on the Server thats True but i dont think the communication there is much better then in the free section.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I don't have a problem with delays or something. What is just missing is communication. You can announce it and okay, we know when it's coming. There is a delay? Fine, thanks for letting us know.
There can be many factors. Production issues, maybe just IRL stuff. Or honestly even just lack of motivaton and drive. I would be way more understanding if I would just know what's going on and being honest about it rather than not saying anything.
That is my main issue and why I am not supporting Auril. No clear and concise communication. It's not hard. There is a twitter, a forum and so on. Also a Discord, but i'm not in that one since I think it's supporters only? I wonder if the communication is inside there.
In the Discord they post previews and stuff and its where the announcements are made mostly, but still sparingly
Anyways, the reason I stopped suscribing is because the updates are largely low effort, some good, some bad quality, but always low fucking effort and clearly made in about 10 hours

Reactions: LRB

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok Auril relax, we dont even know wtf you are writing
Anyways, I never expect the Xmas update until the 7th or so, it always gets delayed
What I dont get is why they dont preemptively delay it to the next week, it isnt that big of a deal anyways
Um why do you answer my pos with Auril relaxes. Smaller if you think I am Auril but you stepped up the wrong way.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So if you want the latest news you should go to the right page. All of this is not from Auril or Lumistra as far as I can see it is from a fan who wanted to draw attention to other Auril works and share them with you. No artist is responsible for the 3 board ride. Except if you decide to prevent this. And so next to there is hardly an artist who says people it is late that most except for the last printer and beyond that try to get it done to stitch day. Alao in short, thank you that you have no problem that it is late and or overhaubt nice that you do not know and nag on the basis of the panal. and that says things in a nutshell, yes, I didn't have it, but because of and overheard, I have something there.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
In the Discord they post previews and stuff and its where the announcements are made mostly, but still sparingly
Anyways, the reason I stopped suscribing is because the updates are largely low effort, some good, some bad quality, but always low fucking effort and clearly made in about 10 hours
I don't think you ever were a subscriber at all. that if you were one you would look there first.

People are shifting their mail more to discord.
but in the mommte for registered subscription is That shoots where the latest about betas is only shown.
but only vip area for donors.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Few messages from mod discord for "update" of the situation:
-"No further info on the release at this point, but obviously the episode is not purposefully being sat on and will be out as soon as humanly possible."
-"I think it would have been fair to take Nov and Dec off all updates to work on this. It's an insane task for Auril who does everything except for the text to pull off in one month. Perhaps next (this) year. Delay is confirmed."

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes