Miato

May 24, 2019
ctrl+c the Blue Color Better 2 and at the output we get Christmas 21, my computer died from optimization xDD

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The xxxmas special was boring. It's like Auril is clearly burned out/not caring at all. They made Luxia bland...
Santa drops. Gotta find him, then the healer. Ok done. The End. Insert unimaginative, uninspiring sex scenes. Again another Sylvanas Jaina party. I guess they could work on context in those scenes.
The only good part was seeing Aurelia again.
At this point replaying the older whorecraft episodes will make me cry...

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok, that was actually a lot of scenes, so I guess that the delay wasn't that bad in the end. Anyone else have the problem where some scenes are hard to see btw ?

Reactions: Howdo

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
The xxxmas special was boring. It's like Auril is clearly burned out/not caring at all. They made Luxia bland...
Santa drops. Gotta find him, then the healer. Ok done. The End. Insert unimaginative, uninspiring sex scenes. Again another Sylvanas Jaina party. I guess they could work on context in those scenes.
The only good part was seeing Aurelia again.
At this point replaying the older whorecraft episodes will make me cry...
Pretty much, yeah. I've just finished, and all I can say is: boring. Old boring characters from previous episodes, mostly reused positions from previous episodes, reused map but with snow, sex is slow and usual. Also in current state buggy and shitty performance on lower-end pc.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Is the game bugged? I got the orb of deception and now I can't trigger the scene at the worgen's house
That scene is available after you're done with the inn scene, the exclamation mark showing up early is a bug.

For the people that have performance issues btw, the game is running in DX12 mode and it's why it's causing issues, they did the same with the Silicon Lust episode and you need to disable it by adding the -dx12 command in the game's exe shortcut in properties.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
[DX12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.]
Anyone got a clue where i can edit the command line arguments?

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
So there is a crowbar that you can pick up from a bucket behind tauren's house. It's pickable only when you talk to Santa about present for tauren. And I have zero ideo what to do with that. I've ran across the map twice and if there isn't a secret scene, I would feel like an idiot.

themythic

Jun 11, 2020
So there is a crowbar that you can pick up from a bucket behind tauren's house. It's pickable only when you talk to Santa about present for tauren. And I have zero ideo what to do with that. I've ran across the map twice and if there isn't a secret scene, I would feel like an idiot.
You can use that at the worgen house after you give him the orb of deception and then there is a pair of glasses on the table that changes the model in the Ruby animation in the house next door to the one from silicon

forestman

Jul 3, 2020
No way, you need windows spyware to to play this? Even by using -force -dx11, the game starts but crashes.
I don't think DX12 offers any benefit to this game, so that's a bug, not a feature.

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
You can use that at the worgen house after you give him the orb of deception and then there is a pair of glasses on the table that changes the model in the Ruby animation in the house next door to the one from silicon
Thanks. Pretty sure I tried this, but for some reason nothing happened tho.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I can't help but wonder if there'll be a small update for this. The shadows are super dark which makes me think that the gamma hasn't been correctly set. I walked into the inns cellar and couldn't find my way back out :(

Reactions: kasata and mercy03

mercy03

Jul 21, 2020
Is the game bugged? I got the orb of deception and now I can't trigger the scene at the worgen's house
To trigger the scene, head to his house after exiting the tower with invitation letter and orb and head to the window. Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.03_-_04.24.58.07_2.png
I got the crowbar, but I think I did a mistake! After talking to Santa, I saw the worgen outside his house and gave him the orb immediately and no conversation right after that and I knew something was wrong with my play sequence so I went to the tauren's yard and picked up the item (had difficulties picking it after so many clicks and movements :p for some reason) and went back and couldn't open the door :(.
Christmas_2021_Screenshot_2022.01.03_-_04.16.22.18.png

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Other than the futa trash being fucking disgusting, this was pretty good
Also really hoping at some point we get some scenes with the self-insert

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Howdo

rick kyle

Nov 1, 2017
To trigger the scene, head to his house after exiting the tower with invitation letter and orb and head to the window. View attachment 1576903

I got the crowbar, but I think I did a mistake! After talking to Santa, I saw the worgen outside his house and gave him the orb immediately and no conversation right after that and I knew something was wrong with my play sequence so I went to the tauren's yard and picked up the item (had difficulties picking it after so many clicks and movements :p for some reason) and went back and couldn't open the door :(.
View attachment 1576908
how di u get the crowbar ?

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes