V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
No, but you can probably do it through Nvidia's drivers (Nvidia Control Panel), or your respective GPU's driver config options. Failing that, 3rd party software can also do it (RTSS). Enabling V-sync can also limit your FPS though that's not really its primary purpose.
It doesn't appear in the nvidia control panel, it was the first thing I thought of

Oct 15, 2019
Tails of XXXmas 2021 is broken, I am unable to proceed after stealing the invite's party card from the tower. Tried to go to the guard but nothing is happening... The game is broken overall. Sad to see our favorite series dying.

Reactions: Psizxz and bartroli

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Do people request the Xmas games every year? I would way prefer she work on the main title, and the fact that it always seems to come a week or even 2 after the Holiday makes it feel even more of a waste.

But I haven't given money to the developer in a few years so if the people that are donating want it I guess I can't complain...but do they even want it?

Reactions: breathe

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Tails of XXXmas 2021 is broken, I am unable to proceed after stealing the invite's party card from the tower. Tried to go to the guard but nothing is happening... The game is broken overall. Sad to see our favorite series dying.
Same i grabed the orb watched the scene from worgen with guard , the ! at door did nothing moved arround did nothing , returned to towe and boom UE crash , so GG , as others said ill rather play normal game this Xmax stuff its a waste of time and also not polished fps drops , buggy and poses kinda meh.

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Do people request the Xmas games every year? I would way prefer she work on the main title, and the fact that it always seems to come a week or even 2 after the Holiday makes it feel even more of a waste.

But I haven't given money to the developer in a few years so if the people that are donating want it I guess I can't complain...but do they even want it?
I mean Russians have christmas on January 7th so it actually came out 5 days earlier

Apr 2, 2018
I mean Russians have christmas on January 7th so it actually came out 5 days earlier
She lives in Canada. It's late because she doesn't care about this project anymore. It was her passion project several years ago, and then people started demanding things from her. It made her care less, and then she decided to turn it into a cash cow instead. Currently she just spits out as little content as her subscribers will let her get away with. Silicon Lust was her attempt to get away from the WoW stuff that she no longer gives a damn about, but that flunked too. It's very sad, I've been following her work for at least 8 years now, ever since that Draenei blowjob video she put out even before working on any of the games, but it's pretty clear that she does not care about these games anymore at all.

Edit: <- This is the video I was referring to. You can tell that the games never had even close to the level of quality of this work, but the sheer difference makes it obvious that she's putting zero effort into it now.

Last edited:

Ghost25567

May 14, 2018
She lives in Canada. It's late because she doesn't care about this project anymore. It was her passion project several years ago, and then people started demanding things from her. It made her care less, and then she decided to turn it into a cash cow instead. Currently she just spits out as little content as her subscribers will let her get away with. Silicon Lust was her attempt to get away from the WoW stuff that she no longer gives a damn about, but that flunked too. It's very sad, I've been following her work for at least 8 years now, ever since that Draenei blowjob video she put out even before working on any of the games, but it's pretty clear that she does not care about these games anymore at all.

Edit: <- This is the video I was referring to. You can tell that the games never had even close to the level of quality of this work, but the sheer difference makes it obvious that she's putting zero effort into it now.
[/DEVIS]
There aren't ... a few ... similarities?
I have had doubts about Auril's legitimacy from the start.

Oct 15, 2019

And in those 8 years... u never thought it was a guy ? :D

• Haha
Reactions: droglob

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
You need Windows 10 to run this game cause it uses DX12, I'm guessing that's why people get fatal errors when they try to start the game.
For the guard's invitation, when you get into the tower, you need to first pick up the orb, then after that you pick the invitation, it can bug out sometimes if you pick the invitation first. Once you have the invitation go to the guard and if you see the interact prompt but nothing happens, open the inventory with "I", then select the invitation and press "Use".

The Xmas episodes are always done in a month, so what you see here is the work of that much time and if you can find some other dev out there that creates this kind of content in a month, do make sure to let us all know cause I can't find any...

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes