miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
BiB2 v0.75b

The big tech update has finally been completed for ToA. Many spectacular new features and one new scene to boot!
- Added saving (three save spots: in front of the tavern, near Andy's farm and near the bridge in the forest)
- Added ray tracing
- Added jiggle physics
- New water (UE's own)
- Smoothed out and added details to the landscape
- Fixed spots where it was possible to get stuck
- Map has been split to 3 levels to increase performance
- Added scene with the nelf member of the painters' guild
- Added French dialogue option
- Rondo's meat totem size increased in the scene with Imara
- Melona's clothes and Jenkin's potion now appear in the inventory
- Swimming should now work better, use control and space
- Updated swimming segment to enter Tarecgosa's cave
- Imara now has her old thinner form in all her scenes
- Stormy's clothes updated
Speedhack is back, press N to toggle on/off. Game is built on DX11, so to see Global illumination, RT reflection and refraction, create a DX12 (-dx12) shortcut to the game exe.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
BiB2 v0.75b
Mega

The big tech update has finally been completed for ToA. Many spectacular new features and one new scene to boot!
- Added saving (three save spots: in front of the tavern, near Andy's farm and near the bridge in the forest)
- Added ray tracing
- Added jiggle physics
- New water (UE's own)
- Smoothed out and added details to the landscape
- Fixed spots where it was possible to get stuck
- Map has been split to 3 levels to increase performance
- Added scene with the nelf member of the painters' guild
- Added French dialogue option
- Rondo's meat totem size increased in the scene with Imara
- Melona's clothes and Jenkin's potion now appear in the inventory
- Swimming should now work better, use control and space
- Updated swimming segment to enter Tarecgosa's cave
- Imara now has her old thinner form in all her scenes
- Stormy's clothes updated
Speedhack is back, press N to toggle on/off. Game is built on DX11, so to see Global illumination, RT reflection and refraction, create a DX12 (-dx12) shortcut to the game exe.
Everytime that i jump on the hole for the underwater cave UE fatal error crash idk if its a bug or not because its there and happens each time cant pass to the error , also sometime the main character gets cloned after a scene and theres a standing clone , also some characters too with a T pose.

Another bug with the sex scenes for the 5 pictures draenei , she has transparent body on some parts like glitched after she undresses or so.

the saving its good , but i wonder why some characters have repeat scene and others dont its kind of weird , for example , the troll on the start shes alone after the scene , so why not a repeat there too ? , the paiting girl has a repeat , but the elf painting girl doest , idk it will be better to have the gallery allready or just put a repeat option on each girl that is standing after the scene , the ones from the main story i get it but the others? weird because you will need to save like 20 times to skip stuff to see them again instead of adding a repeat function so you save after you complete lots of stuff and run arround.

also idk why theres poses with moans and sound and others dont , its weird , why adding more poses when theres still others without the sounds.

my honest opinion , after playing lots of times all of the blue series xmas and all other spinoff things , this will be better like a Brothel warcraft game that you are a new owner of a sex place or tavern that you need to upgrade doing stuff with kind of a map click pass time for resources .

for example , create your main character like on WoW , i get the poses sync etc mechanics so just male human but with hair skin etc custom , then those poses we have all arround the Blue series and other games , just sync with that male character we use on the girls.
so game like managing etc and the updates could focus on something interesting like more poses and side quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chipote

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

0x00007ff735d4b636 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735d2ed3b OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735f1ce44 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff736070b9e OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735f236a7 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735d11d20 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735c36f3c OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7360208b1 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735c2053d OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff735c24489 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7338f47d1 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7338fb16f OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7338fb1ea OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7338fc934 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff733905574 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff736a25b9e OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007fffce717034 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
0x00007fffcfc42651 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I think this shows HUGE improvement, actually thinking of supporting this project financially for the first time in years.

Yes, I did get a fatal error/crash towards the end of the game (going underwater) but it's to be expected as Auril has 2 projects going and both got very massive overhauls with adding save states and jiggle physics AND some new content.

That new curvey Draenei is amazing, I hope to see more thicc figures/asses in the future, all her models are a bit to thin for me typically.

Reactions: potspipe and ghaash

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
I was supposed to collect some pictures around but the NPCs dissapeared when I collected like 2-3, is it just end of the chapter type of stuff or a bug?

LRB

Jul 29, 2018
KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!

TheFuq.png

Jokes aside not a bad update, you can save your game now which is awesome! However.. there is a game breaking bug when you enter the water for the cave. Your game will crash.

Anddd.. I know Auril put a lot of work in this update and in jiggle physics, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I absolutely hate tits in this update.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!

View attachment 1659838

Jokes aside not a bad update, you can save your game now which is awesome! However.. there is a game breaking bug when you enter the water for the cave. Your game will crash.

Anddd.. I know Auril put a lot of work in this update and in jiggle physics, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I absolutely hate tits in this update.
The "jiggle" is absolutely stupid, rather just gets back to how it was it looks like water balloons

cazzone

May 18, 2017
You can use unreal engine unlocker and the command teleport in game console if you want to see the scene with the "dragon" make sure you check the clothes outside near the pool. After the cutscene your character is invisible but if you save and reload the game it fix itself. For the reward you need to use the teleport command again because the swim part is bugged anyway.

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
Do we know if the saves will carry over to the next patch or is it just to save your progress in the current build?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Are there similar games like that ? I read there is NTR where its mostly just a dumb excuse for the FMC to fuck around which is fine in this type of game. Most of her other works play like that anyway. But im not fond of it and would rather play a similar like this but more decent.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
"- Added saving (three save spots: in front of the tavern, near Andy's farm and near the bridge in the forest) "

Are my eyes bamboozling me?

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
You can use unreal engine unlocker and the command teleport in game console if you want to see the scene with the "dragon" make sure you check the clothes outside near the pool. After the cutscene your character is invisible but if you save and reload the game it fix itself. For the reward you need to use the teleport command again because the swim part is bugged anyway.
Please explain how to do this. Ive got the unlocker, dont know how to use it to do this.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes