• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
There's only one way out of this, and that's to hire people to help out with the game, had he done this already, the burnout/irl issues wouldn't have changed much cause there would still be someone else working on the update, but as is, everything had to stop for 2 weeks.

Don't expect anything to change though, cause even back in the forum days there were people telling Auril to get more help and everyone was ignored.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
There's only one way out of this, and that's to hire people to help out with the game, had he done this already, the burnout/irl issues wouldn't have changed much cause there would still be someone else working on the update, but as is, everything had to stop for 2 weeks.

Don't expect anything to change though, cause even back in the forum days there were people telling Auril to get more help and everyone was ignored.
Also,as far as I understood,Auril is a girl/woman?Correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: Hubert.Schneider

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
When you get to the third mage near the water she wants you to find a rabbit, it's not obviously clear at first, but you need to use the water tunnel and go to the upper area to find the last rabbit that will go back into the cave and you will talk to the dragon lady making a deal.
I legit can't enter the tunnel, a tree is blocking it.

Reactions: Bloxx

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BlueIsBetter2TailsOfAzerothSeries-0.88b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jul 27, 2020
Mega

Walkthrough: imgur.com/EuOqn8q (Spoilers duh)

How to use save:
There is a save included to skip to the new content "Save10.sav".
1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
2. Check ReadME.txt
3. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
4. Start game and load slot 10.
MEGA LINK SAYS NOT AVAILABLE

machinman

May 28, 2017
heya, is there any way to activate vr mode like the old games ?
I know it was a pain to play the game with vr, but using console and stuff, it was still playable, even if menuing was a nightmare... had to click everywhere to pass dialogues...

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Mega

How to use save:
1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
2. Check ReadME.txt
3. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
resend with another source download

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Mega

How to use save:
2. Check ReadME.txt

Yes, you can please reload the save file, the mega file does not work, the file is deleted, it writes, another source if it's not difficult, thank you very much

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Can't find the blue flower by the pond, it is supposed to be right there were the clothes of that belf were right?

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
for anyone wondering about rabbit quest, last rabbit is bugged if u use your save from previous version of the game, use the save10 data which you got after extracting the rar, with that save last rabbit works normally

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone please tell me where the 3rd rabbit is, i saw it run away so my game is not bugged but i still can´t find it

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
Rabbit is on balcony of the cave where blue dragon Tarecgosa is, get into tunnel in the pond

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes