trankster

Sep 5, 2017
Ngl,by how recent updates were,we'll probably have 5 more so 10 more months,like for real,0.8/0.82/0.85/0.88,like wtf is this minecraft updates?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
so there is no way to get the third rabbit?
There is, but you can't be using old saves or I have no clue what others are doing to get the log over the hole. I used the save10 file added in the download link and simply ran through the motions. View mountain side, follow road to the two rabbits, then unstick the elf in the log and finally talk to the human mage and go down the hole.

I have no idea how some people are getting the log over the hole issue and the only thing I can think of is them not removing all the saves except for the one provided. The 5 times I played through dealing with targets going invisible all times had the water hole open.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
There is, but you can't be using old saves or I have no clue what others are doing to get the log over the hole. I used the save10 file added in the download link and simply ran through the motions. View mountain side, follow road to the two rabbits, then unstick the elf in the log and finally talk to the human mage and go down the hole.

I have no idea how some people are getting the log over the hole issue and the only thing I can think of is them not removing all the saves except for the one provided. The 5 times I played through dealing with targets going invisible all times had the water hole open.
ok thanks i am using the old save before this update, so that could be the issue, and when i start a new game, im honestly lost in the beginning after saving the girl elf and getting the tire for the old mans wagon.. idk what to do after that

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Lets hope now auril stop being emo and lazy and finish the game which took more than two years now
I think supporters would be more lenient if communication between Auril and his/her (no idea) and her supporters was better. Twitter is basically only used to announce already released versions. As I'm not a supporter anymore, I'm not sure if things are better on Subscribestar, Boosty and/or Patreon.
Swegabe posts weekly updates regarding the development process of Legend of Queen Opala on Blogspot, regardless if you're a supporter or not. There's interaction between her (pretty sure it's a SHE) and people who comment and so far she's been very open regarding where development currently is, what's holding her back and when to expect a new beta.

Auril has reached the point where enough money is coming in regardless of how poorly new content is communicated and released. And the best way to keep that money coming in is delaying a project via feature creep or focusing on sideprojects that no one really wants. Then the stress sets in when deadlines have to actually be met and a vicious cycle starts.

Get BiB2 out the door, then finish up SL, take some time off to re-focus and then start the next project with a clear head, clear goals and an actual plan.

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
I think supporters would be more lenient if communication between Auril and his/her (no idea) and her supporters was better. Twitter is basically only used to announce already released versions. As I'm not a supporter anymore, I'm not sure if things are better on Subscribestar, Boosty and/or Patreon.
Swegabe posts weekly updates regarding the development process of Legend of Queen Opala on Blogspot, regardless if you're a supporter or not. There's interaction between her (pretty sure it's a SHE) and people who comment and so far she's been very open regarding where development currently is, what's holding her back and when to expect a new beta.

Auril has reached the point where enough money is coming in regardless of how poorly new content is communicated and released. And the best way to keep that money coming in is delaying a project via feature creep or focusing on sideprojects that no one really wants. Then the stress sets in when deadlines have to actually be met and a vicious cycle starts.

Get BiB2 out the door, then finish up SL, take some time off to re-focus and then start the next project with a clear head, clear goals and an actual plan.
Milking clueless patrons by artificially lengthening development time is dime a dozen when it comes to indie lewd games. I don't really blame the developers. The low standards, or lack thereof, of coomers are the problem.

Reactions: LRB

LRB

Jul 29, 2018
Now we got this 0.88 update (pretty much nothing), next is SL in October? And then he will probably work on XXXMAS? So now the next BiB2 update where we will get 5min of gameplay and 2 scenes will probably be.. next year? Insane.

I feel bad for people who donate.

Reactions: TheOneFapMan

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
On the hill after you fucked the dragon chick
Leave the tower. Go down the road until you're standing in front of the board. Turn left and talk to the guard, showing your permit.
17 Leave the city through the opened gate. Follow the path straight until you see a wooden cart. Turn left and collect the blue flower directly next to the lake.

this is what im dealing with, wooden cart turn left and the blue flower is next to the lake but nothing is there

aiz0x

Oct 27, 2021

could you share some photos where I can find the hole?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i bought a new laptop with ryzen 7 5800HS and rtx 3050 how can be ?
"new" doesn't mean "good". lots of dog shit computers out there, even from fancy companies like asus.

so, like i said, the graphics glitches you are showing me are typically the result of VRAM malfunctioning or overheating. i know this symptom very well as i've been overclocking GPUs to their deaths since geforce 2

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
Still looking for a new save right before Alex changes into a Belf - I don't have the time to play all over again... Pls somebody

korokuto

Sep 27, 2022
Hello, I wanted to quickly share my experience on the game recently. On the latest version released '0.88b' I tried your solutions with the backup but I'm stuck looking for rabbits, the elf is not next to the trunk. There is also an optional scene from the first version of the game that we can see in videos, a futa elf x a draenei in a house, does it still exist in game? Because I never found it. Here is a picture of the scene. Capture d’écran (37).png

Reactions: mercy03
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes