Figaro

May 1, 2017
Leave the tower. Go down the road until you're standing in front of the board. Turn left and talk to the guard, showing your permit.
17 Leave the city through the opened gate. Follow the path straight until you see a wooden cart. Turn left and collect the blue flower directly next to the lake.

this is what im dealing with, wooden cart turn left and the blue flower is next to the lake but nothing is there
the walkthrough is not precise here. Step to the lake and though hole swim to cave. The rest is easy

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, players of this game, please ask why this game is bugging and fucking and there is no guide, by any chance, does anyone have a detailed guide for version 0.88b, thanks, otherwise I still don't know how to finish this version 0.88b, thanks for the answers and reactions from you players, cau

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, players of this game, please ask why this game is bugging and fucking and there is no guide, by any chance, does anyone have a detailed guide for version 0.88b, thanks, otherwise I still don't know how to finish this version 0.88b, thanks for the answers and reactions from you players, cau
Well, I don't think I played 0.80 any more, but the game actually guides you through well if you follow the text and the instructions, making the instructions superfluous. Start the game with stretch click admistartor, there are usually fewer bugs now that's how it used to be. I'm not a futa friend so I haven't played for a long time. no idea if that is still the case

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
"new" doesn't mean "good". lots of dog shit computers out there, even from fancy companies like asus.

so, like i said, the graphics glitches you are showing me are typically the result of VRAM malfunctioning or overheating. i know this symptom very well as i've been overclocking GPUs to their deaths since geforce 2
download afterburned adn downclock both gpu die and memory by 100mhz. My Lenovo legion5 has feature where it ups the tdp of 3070 to 140w and it crashes every game with memory checks. Trully piece of garbage Laptop made of Chinessium.

machinman

May 28, 2017
heya, is there any way to activate vr mode like the old games ?
I know it was a pain to play the game with vr, but using console and stuff, it was still playable, even if menuing was a nightmare... had to click everywhere to pass dialogues...
anyone, please ?
also is it even possible to open console in this ?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Also,as far as I understood,Auril is a girl/woman?Correct me if I'm wrong
Sorry, just saw this now. When paypal was used as payment years ago, you could see the name of the person you were sending the money to, and it was a guy, not that it matters all that much.

smiffels

Oct 30, 2020
Would be interested in this aswell. Saw the post on how to load from save10 but i have no clue how to actually save my progress.
infront off the inn, by the water there is somekind of lamppost press the interact button on that.; or just press Z on your keyboard

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Why is the game in Chinese language? I have set it on English and nothing.
I believe you can change language only at the start of the game. Deleting user/appdata/local/OST_game will reset game setting to default which is english. Keep save folder if you want to keep your save and i

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Update for the other game should've released on the 15th, but it didn't, so expect yet another delay for BiB's next release, assuming that it will still happen this year since there's also the Xmas episode to consider.
And now consider that last few updates were all futa scenes. If someone is a patron who doesn't like futa, they will have to wait nearly a year for content that interests them. ROFL.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
wow guys this straight sex wasn't straight enough so we added the most bland elf with balloon tits and a penis to make it straighter

does literally nothing for me idk what is wrong with futa addicts and why they are so plentiful in the coomer community

also can't get last rabbit lole

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes