Spazmok

Aug 14, 2017
wow guys this straight sex wasn't straight enough so we added the most bland elf with balloon tits and a penis to make it straighter

does literally nothing for me idk what is wrong with futa addicts and why they are so plentiful in the coomer community

also can't get last rabbit lole
It's because futa doesnt really appear in real life so the only source of it for those degenerats are animations. Thats why there are so many of them in one place

Celdrith

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry, just saw this now. When paypal was used as payment years ago, you could see the name of the person you were sending the money to, and it was a guy, not that it matters all that much.
Where is the last girl, the human girl when searching for rabbits

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Where is the last girl, the human girl when searching for rabbits
She is by the small lake in the area. If you can't see her after you've met the blood elf and the night elf, then you need to delete your OST_game folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
i am positive that at this stage , making those super short monthly updates is insanely annoying for them. For sure they would abandon both projects and just move on with their lives, but the money is just too good. After six months it dawned on me that turning the MC into a girl is so dumb...They completely dropped the mayor and her daughters...lots of hot babes in town already...instead they detach the course of the game...completely absurd...
When waas the mayor introduced? two years ago? and still nothing?
Seriously just drop the project if you have no idea how to steer it...

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
wow guys this straight sex wasn't straight enough so we added the most bland elf with balloon tits and a penis to make it straighter

does literally nothing for me idk what is wrong with futa addicts and why they are so plentiful in the coomer community

also can't get last rabbit lole
As opposed to seeing a naked man with a massive schlong? I'll take the futa as that's less gay, homie. Maybe it's just me but I don't self-insert with the character and would rather see 2 ladies going at it with each other, one having a magical penis is a bonus.

Jun 20, 2021
To be fair i prefer the futa one idk why but its so much better staring at her instead of a man in sexual game but each to their own i guess !

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
To the people who can't find the third rabbit...You have to talk to the third student Tanya (after the two earlier rabbits)...She stands betwen two trees next to the cart with the skull on it(you can press E next to it for some money)...Then you have to go inside the dragon cave...My god...Couldn't spot her initially...I blame this one on the dev...and the earlier posts with wrong hints...

P.S. After loading the game Lady D seems to be missing on the bed. You can still walk up towards it and press E to start the conversation and give her the red potion.

Last edited:

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Anything less than 5 scenes will be a red flag, cause we used to get an average of 3 scenes in 2 weeks of dev time. I'm more curious about what will happen to the Xmas episode at this point cause BiB hasn't had a decent update all year.
I think there won't be that much scenes exactly because of the Xmas episode around the corner. My guess is 3 at max, most likely 2.

forestman

Jul 3, 2020
I'd rather have no update and a proper xmas episode than 2 weak scenes and then 3 scenes in the xmas episode. Or worse, have the other project get the xmas episode... Talking about worst case scenarios.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
No previews of any sort and the update should technically release tomorrow, this is not looking good...again

• Sad
Reactions: Spazmok

polednik

May 26, 2018
Is this game badly optimalized or my computer Is just shit? All other games from this series are smooth and most other games from this site I can easily play on high graphic settings.
But BiB2 run on 7 fps with lowest graphic settings.
Am I missing something?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Subbed to them for the first time in a while to see what they are working on. They are working on this update for BiB2 and the xxxmas one at the same time. Seems they are just filling in gaps they left in older updates like with the milking farm and finishing out their scenes. One rough 3d work of a scene involving girls on the farm but nothing else I can see. No word on release just the general copium.
So no release date for BiB, oh well. Did they say yet what the Xxxmas episode will be about ? what character we will play ? thanks

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes