Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I guess there won't be an update untill Xmas episode. Hope it at least will be more than 4x2 scenes.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Blue is Better 2 v0.89b (01.12.22) During our absence from the milk farm, Zara the night elf has picked up some new skills and made them available. - 3 new scenes with Zara on the farm - Zara model updated in the new scenes - Added option for enabling/disabling hardware ray tracing - Fixed some problems with last frames in animations - Adjusted the lighting to make some scenes appear less dark - Little changes in level and quest design - Game moved to Unreal Engine 5.1 Walkthrough: imgur.com/EuOqn8q MEGA: Mega GDRIVE: Google Drive
Damn so basically nothing?
Thanks for the link anyways!

komaguy

May 19, 2017
Blue is Better 2 v0.89b (01.12.22) During our absence from the milk farm, Zara the night elf has picked up some new skills and made them available. - 3 new scenes with Zara on the farm - Zara model updated in the new scenes - Added option for enabling/disabling hardware ray tracing - Fixed some problems with last frames in animations - Adjusted the lighting to make some scenes appear less dark - Little changes in level and quest design - Game moved to Unreal Engine 5.1 Walkthrough: imgur.com/EuOqn8q MEGA: Mega GDRIVE: Google Drive
Thank you so much!

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
What's the last new scene with Zara? 1 is her "All day pass" with mother; 2 is one of the services that was absent before, idk which one; and the last one is?
Also, is it just me, or Zara still looks the same?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Damn where's the speedhack
Oh no...
What's the last new scene with Zara? 1 is her "All day pass" with mother; 2 is one of the services that was absent before, idk which one; and the last one is?
Also, is it just me, or Zara still looks the same?
Nah she definitely does look better, but its apparently one of those things where for some reason they only modify the model for the new scenes

HitD

Apr 2, 2018
Nah she definitely does look better, but its apparently one of those things where for some reason they only modify the model for the new scenes
Reason is ,new models have different skining(it how model bend if poot it simple) and new skeleton(atleast F.Draenei have, skeleton is what you put animations on) , let's imagine you want to do it youre self , so first you want to go in 3d modeling program like blender or 3ds max and see if skin of new model does not have artifacts on old anims, if it does fix it (its easy part) and now if you want to apply old anims to new model you need manually tweak EVERY old animation that will use new skeleton bones that looks weard and this WERY time consuming and tiresome, and i poot this simple there a lot corner stones.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes