Jun 20, 2021
Don't use the save guys just start all over and save new saves and it will works just fine i had no problem like this and the flower pond the person was asking for they changed the location outside the dragon cave after you encounter targcosa

rpone

Jan 11, 2018
Its bugged? iam in the forrest the girls gone and can trigger the scene with the two rabbits..

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
probably you are wondering what's new in this update...

SPOILER
after cum in the tits of one of the girls,
Jaina sent all to catch rabits
some futa sex
Return to the tower and find an elf thief
and no more :(

SPOILER END
There is a scene with Jaina and James right before you get to the thief. It's in the room with the balcony.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Am I missing something because on a new save after getting told to rind the three rabbits with the girls I'm at a loss as to what to do. I saw a post earlier saying to go back up the hill, but it's blocked for me.

Edit: Nevermind I thought it was the actually hill path turns out it was the cliff wall infront of the girls.

Last edited:

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
Has somebody a working save before Alexander changes into a blood elf? I missed the last 2 versions I guess and don't want to mess up with my old ones....

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
i managed to play from the save from the rar, no reason to start the new game (u start as the belf in front of academy)

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
I'm having error after trying to start game : SetThreadDescription is not found.
Do someone know what to do ^^
As far as i know SetThreadDescription is not available in Windows 7. I have the same error and also would like to know a fix.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes