helloisme

May 13, 2020
Looks like Bangfri just released updated Alex model. Pity it wasn't there when they were making Alexstrasza episode.

View attachment 2256146
Thats actually so fucking good. Too bad at Auril's Tempo we might have about 3ish scenes with this in like ... 2024? I don't even mean to hate on him or be this 'ungrateful fuck' but like its so obvious that nobody wants Silicon Lust. His work is really good, if he would just focus ENTIRELY on Whorecraft push weekly or bi-weekly updates and would just continue them he could make A LOT of money because he is basically a monopole in his 'scene' with warcraft smut games. I swear in a perfect world we'd have like 30 episodes of Whorecraft now with weekly updates, but whatever..

Reactions: wert68

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So any news on the Xmas episode ? it's about to release and we have no idea what it will be about

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I'm pretty sure that vid is just some random art with new model of some random guy, not related to Auril works at all.
No idea if Auril even uses other people models in general -_-
There isnt a single model in the game that is his, maybe some buildings if that

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure that vid is just some random art with new model of some random guy, not related to Auril works at all.
No idea if Auril even uses other people models in general -_-
Auril has been using Bangfri's models for a while. Except maybe last female draenei model updates. No idea who is behind them.

Dworfius

Apr 5, 2022
Am I the only one having trouble finding Tanya in the rabbit quest? Is it simply not complete at this stage?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Am I the only one having trouble finding Tanya in the rabbit quest? Is it simply not complete at this stage?
If she's not by the small lake, then your game is possibly corrupted, had the same issue, you have to delete the OST_Game folder in C:\Users\Yourpcname\Appdata\Local and start new

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
It's exactly like that scenes where Joker breaks a cue stick in half, throws one piece at the floor and tells the two dudes..."Gentelman there is only one slot left." Auril can't compromise...and with the bullshit release from one month ago she put herself even more behind. Whom am i kidding, Auril does'nt care at all.

Jun 20, 2021
Seems our boi auril will delay the xmas too this year coincidence i think not ! lol he developed this game for 3 years now what the actual fuck is this man

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes