bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah she should make some more of the shit games that made her drop her "subs" by more than half, almost made her stop making games, open patreon and subscribestar and make that garbage other game that is just random, tepid bullshit, all because you have shit taste
What an amazing idea, you guys are fucking brilliant

Reactions: LRB

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Yeah she should make some more of the shit games that made her drop her "subs" by more than half, almost made her stop making games, open patreon and subscribestar and make that garbage other game that is just random, tepid bullshit, all because you have shit taste
are you ok? what post are you even talking about or is this jsut an 'out of the blue-rant' ? Because I didn't see a single person defending the way Auril 'works' nowadays or Silicon Lust that shit tier game..

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
i need a translator

Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
Hard disagree here , space goats are perfection the only thing i like about our boi auril is him using the draenei often once you go space goat you don't go back
Finally, this is the first time I see a person who shares my love towards draenei females. Could never get enough content with them. They are the reason I fell into r34 rabbit hole in the first place and the reason why I got interested in Auril's games back in 2011. Hell, I don't remember for sure but there were even no games back then yet, just a bunch of UDK screens and demos. And when the first game became available - oh boy was I hyped. A real 3d adventure with a draenei as a main character. Before that there were only a bunch of 2d artists like DrGraevling, Sienna etc. Aaahh, good ol' times. Anyways, draeneis are criminally overlooked by the r34 community in general despite abundance of good quality models, and most of the content there is - is futa, sadly. Almost everyone is obsessed with belfs and I never understood why, they are just skinny "humans" with pointy ears and glowing eyes. I get that everyone has different tastes, but if you are into fantasy r34 then why would you want something as overused and lame as elves... I also would love to see more female nelf scenes, they get even less attention than draeneis.

Last edited:

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
Finally, this is the first time I see a person who shares my love towards draenei females. Could never get enough content with them. They are the reason I fell into r34 rabbit hole in the first place and the reason why I got interested in Auril's games back in 2011. Hell, I don't remember for sure but there were even no games back then yet, just a bunch of UDK screens and demos. And when the first game became available - oh boy was I hyped. A real 3d adventure with a draenei as a main character. Before that there were only a bunch of 2d artists like DrGraevling, Sienna etc. Aaahh, good ol' times. Anyways, draeneis are criminally overlooked by the r34 community in general despite abundance of good quality models, and most of the content there is - is futa, sadly. Almost everyone is obsessed with belfs and I never understood why, they are just skinny "humans" with pointy ears and glowing eyes. I get that everyone has different tastes, but if you are into fantasy r34 than why would you want something as overused and lame as elves. I also would love to see more female nelf scenes, they get even less attention than draeneis.
omg same.. except the nelfs.. i don't hate them.. in fact i've seen a few noname55 scenes with tyrande where i was like.. yeah.. thas nice.. but i prefer draenei 99% of the time.. gimme dat space moo booty..

Reactions: LRB and Skrolkk

Ghotter

Nov 6, 2017
Finally, this is the first time I see a person who shares my love towards draenei females. Could never get enough content with them. They are the reason I fell into r34 rabbit hole in the first place and the reason why I got interested in Auril's games back in 2011. Hell, I don't remember for sure but there were even no games back then yet, just a bunch of UDK screens and demos. And when the first game became available - oh boy was I hyped. A real 3d adventure with a draenei as a main character. Before that there were only a bunch of 2d artists like DrGraevling, Sienna etc. Aaahh, good ol' times. Anyways, draeneis are criminally overlooked by the r34 community in general despite abundance of good quality models, and most of the content there is - is futa, sadly. Almost everyone is obsessed with belfs and I never understood why, they are just skinny "humans" with pointy ears and glowing eyes. I get that everyone has different tastes, but if you are into fantasy r34 then why would you want something as overused and lame as elves... I also would love to see more female nelf scenes, they get even less attention than draeneis.
Agreed but nelf bodies is recent games look like shit, compare their bodies to WoW, in wow they have an athletic body compared to Aurils games where they have a generic bombshell one

Reactions: Marooned95

Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
Agreed but nelf bodies is recent games look like shit, compare their bodies to WoW, in wow they have an athletic body compared to Aurils games where they have a generic bombshell one
This.
This fking trend of tasteless cartoonish curviness with oversized breasts has gotten out of hand. Sadly, noname55 has the same problem with his nelfs. I realized how bad this forced curviness looks when I played with one of VAM nelf models recently, which has the same problem. The difference in how it's being percieved is unfathomable. Here's the example

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes