Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So the news that Rasu will come in the first week of the new year is not a promise, just a prognosis, a probably possible expectation at the time, with the circumstances at the time, it was likely that it would be finished. On the other hand there is the announcement less of Auril herself being published more of a part and meanwhile also friend of the project. Auril herself is reluctant to give a fixed fixed date because she doesn't want to put herself under pressure when something goes wrong and she the people also does not want to disappoint if it is late, which is part of the agenda for such projects everywhere, even in the large market groups, and remains relaxed

korokuto

Sep 27, 2022
Oh really can't wait to see what the scene between alyniss and daemia looks like, seeing alyniss fucking daemia again in a warm house will be super exciting (and maybe it's luxia watching them xD) HighresScreenshot00046.png

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I'm fine with the delay as long as the episode has good scenes and is actually finished, I remember last year's Xmas still had some issues that hopefully got fixed this time around.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
at first i didn't mind that Auril was doing two games at once but now it kinda annoys me like some other people here, especially since i don't like the other one at all. however, i realize that i can't tell the dev how to run their business and i want them to continue making these games as there are very few actual adult games that look this good. most "games" are basically slide shows. aka visual novels.

i stopped my sub on subscribestar. i just drop in $5 when a new version is out then cancel right away. i think that's about as fair as i can be.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
I get that people are annoyed but I think some people are just too obsessed. If you're paying monthly and aren't happy you're an idiot. If you are this desperate for a coomer game update you should probably look at other things to do in your life.
People make these type of games usually out of passion, it's not an actual business for most and do it in their free time next to maybe work, studying etc.
I just come here like once a week to check if any game I care about got updated, and if not, move on and come back the next week.
This isn't a studio working on it. It's like 1 person with maybe the help of some others. Adjust your expectations goddamn.

Reactions: NighthawkHK

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Looks like it got delayed, won't release today because they want to add 9 scenes to it, this might be the biggest Xmas episode yet, I'm fine with that if it's for the sake of more scenes.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Looks like it got delayed, won't release today because they want to add 9 scenes to it, this might be the biggest Xmas episode yet, I'm fine with that if it's for the sake of more scenes.
I had a hunch they may want to add some scenes with new Alexstrasza model. Good.

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Hope it means 9 more scenes. Not 9 scenes total.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Jul 6, 2017
^ Damn those bodies makes me want to see a 2 female (draenei or Nelf) vs Alyniss. Also its very nice to see Sironas again!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No, its 9 scenes total
Its the same as every year pretty much, but they needed a retarded excuse for the delay
For reference, 2019 xmas which was the first one that came up when searching had 7 scenes, and 2020, which was one of the shortest and blandest, also had 7
Then if you go all the way back to Xmas 2 it had 15 and actually came out around Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow and Gomd

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
No lmao, its 9 scenes total
Its the same as every year pretty much, but they needed a retarded excuse for the delay
For reference, 2019 xmas which was the first one that came up when searching had 7 scenes, and 2020, which was one of the shortest and blandest, also had 7
Then if you go all the way back to Xmas 2 it had 15 and actually came out around Christmas
Those "15 scenes" were all shitty single pose loops with no beginning or ending animations. The scenes in newer games are much longer and better animated. Shit takes time.

Reactions: sniff3005
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes