xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
No lmao, its 9 scenes total
Its the same as every year pretty much, but they needed a retarded excuse for the delay
For reference, 2019 xmas which was the first one that came up when searching had 7 scenes, and 2020, which was one of the shortest and blandest, also had 7
Then if you go all the way back to Xmas 2 it had 15 and actually came out around Christmas
Those "15 scenes" were all shitty single pose loops with no beginning or ending animations. The scenes in newer games are much longer and better animated. Shit takes time.

Reactions: sniff3005

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Those "15 scenes" were all shitty single pose loops with no beginning or ending animations. The scenes in newer games are much longer and better animated. Shit takes time.
Totally agree with you, something that annoys me tho is how much she reuses sex positions, would be really nice if she would work on animating some new ones.. (yes, I do get that this takes time, I'm just saying tho)

Jun 20, 2021
Looks good so far but me worry that our boi auril will use the long xmas chapter excuse to put blue is better 2 in limbo for another two years ... lets hope our boi auril proves me wrong though !

Jul 6, 2017
Yes, you need to go and get the ladder from the building on the left as you enter Santa's area, and then put it on the left side of the barn. If you can't pick up the ladder yet, it means that you need to advance more of the story inside that area.
Shit! I knew that ladder was for something! Thank you.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Yes, you need to go and get the ladder from the building on the left as you enter Santa's area, and then put it on the left side of the barn. If you can't pick up the ladder yet, it means that you need to advance more of the story inside that area.
The MVP kasata again, I thought it was just an easter egg for the new model and pretty much forgot about it being a scene as there seemed to be no way to get in there.. I just checked her twitter and she had 2 scene-views of that scene included so I came here to say that and turns out its solved already :D

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes