3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Yes. He 100% will be. I am thinking about it being more along the lines of the girls letting the other know that it is ok. She might need to show her it's ok.
  • ntr
    • Involving another male character - but between females in harem: yes
What about this, mc will always be present here also? no pure lesbian scenes that aren't unavoidable? If so, putting it on the list . Good luck (y)

Reactions: EJW

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Curious, why bother with tenant and roommate crap when there's no Patreon to kiss the asses of? It just makes it sound like was written in 2019 or something. If those into incest is one's target audience and there's no Patreon to worry about then might as well go all in and make it incest by default, very few people actually wanna fuck their landlady vs their mom so that's just extra wasted code and if it's truly meant to be incest the writing tends to feel weird even to the few that prefer the non-incest version (and at this point most will mentally auto-replace those incest euphemisms anyway since I don't know of an AVN where the landlady LI is actualy meant to be a landlady). It's like writing an NTR AVN but leaving out the NTR by simply removing those scenes to try to make the people that don't like NTR happy as well. They will still not be happy when it still just happens out of sight, plus you also then just annoyed your target audience in the process.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Ha! It was a mix of things really. ... and ensure I was not offending the woke-gods.
they are not god but more likely devils or something like that.
Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
it's a must for me so please do.
I know there are ppl who detest that so maybe optional. Well if they don't want babies , they should not creampie :p

Reactions: FuhQ314

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
they are not god but more likely devils or something like that.

it's a must for me so please do.
I know there are ppl who detest that so maybe optional. Well if they don't want babies , they should not creampie :p
If they detest that then it's simply not the AVN for them. Personally the more taboo the better. Sister incest : Yes! You can also get her pregnant: Fuck Yes! Even though she's 12 and just started her period 2 months ago: Holy Shit, I'm Cumming So Fucking Hard! Epilogue of the story where it's 12 years later and she also gives you permission to do the same to their future daughter: *passes out from dehydration, exhaustion, and lack of socks left to fill.*

• Haha
Reactions: webmasterjunkie

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Why there is no Patreon?
Why would there be? Fuck those censorship Nazis. If I was an AVN dev I wouldn't bother dealing with their stupid bullshit either. If only every last one of their accounts moved to SS maybe then they'd reconsider doing their own payment processing and getting out from under 3rd party boots.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82 and Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
pretty sure he meant that as a statement and not a question. "Why, there is no patreon." No need to worry about descriptions if no patreon.

Reactions: FuhQ314
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes