3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Correct. They will not have sex with another male outside of the harem.

In order for one of the tenants to be comfortable with having sex with the MC, one of the other tenants will need to sway her. This may require the use of sexual prowess.
Thanks for the info. I also saw the follow up where you answered vortex’s question as well. Sounds alright. I don’t like anything happening when Mc isn’t around but a little girl-on-girl can be okay if the Mc is there and not just watching. Though I’m not sure what your plans with the trans character are, hopefully they keep their dick away from the girls. I don’t like any other dick getting involved in the girl, even if it’s attached to a trans character. :LOL:

I usually wait a few updates for any new game before I play and get invested, but I’ll for sure be keeping an eye on this one. Best of luck. (y)

Oh, and as an aside: while I like pregnancy I know not everyone does or that it doesn’t always fit in the scoop of the game so no pressure on adding it but I would ask that you avoid any forced pullouts, forced condoms, or having characters talking about birth control and even more so about morning after pills and stuff. For me, even if the game isn’t going to have pregnancy those dialogs and being forced to use a condom or pullout just take me right out of the scene. So just my two cents. Always allow a creampie option without undercutting it with birth control dialog if possible, :sneaky:

If they detest that then it's simply not the AVN for them. Personally the more taboo the better. Sister incest : Yes! You can also get her pregnant: Fuck Yes! Even though she's 12 and just started her period 2 months ago: Holy Shit, I'm Cumming So Fucking Hard! Epilogue of the story where it's 12 years later and she also gives you permission to do the same to their future daughter: *passes out from dehydration, exhaustion, and lack of socks left to fill.*
Don’t you know that every girl, in every AVN is 18? ;)

Incest babies are wincest babies though, so here’s hoping the dev lets it happen.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
good story but are you using AI renders or AI to render because every other scene seems to have all characters looking like they all have black fleas on them everywhere below is just one instance although their are more but wtf ? lol if you going to use AI least be sure the Renders are proper and not bugged out screenshot0002.png

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Oh, and as an aside: while I like pregnancy I know not everyone does or that it doesn’t always fit in the scoop of the game so no pressure on adding it but I would ask that you avoid any forced pullouts, forced condoms, or having characters talking about birth control and even more so about morning after pills and stuff. For me, even if the game isn’t going to have pregnancy those dialogs and being forced to use a condom or pullout just take me right out of the scene. So just my two cents. Always allow a creampie option without undercutting it with birth control dialog if possible, :sneaky:
Incest babies are wincest babies though, so here’s hoping the dev lets it happen.
1724626995913.png

1724627170217.png :love:(y)

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I've noticed quite a few instances of mixing up character names/relationships, mostly the sisters' names being swapped, but also the MC calling himself a sister at one point. Best advice I can give, seeing as you're avoiding Patreon(smart), is to just get rid of the relationship customization altogether. Go all-in on the familial relations, otherwise you end up with a lot of variable errors(incorrect relationships). Same is true for customizable LI names. It's a novel idea, but there's universal mods like URM that let players change names. Using variables for every character's name just makes mistakes more common when writing. You're on your initial release, and already the sisters' names are incorrect almost as often as they're correct.

You've also got a lot of dialogue that sounds completely unnatural, since you're writing for variable relationships. Things like MC and the sisters saying "my mom", instead of just "Mom" when talking among each other. Siblings don't say "my mom" or "our mom" when talking to each other; it's just "Mom". If you just commit to the intended relationships now, your writing will improve significantly, and you'll save yourself a lot of headache compared to doing it further into development.

Edit PS: If you intend to keep the variable LI names, a really useful trick is to write everything with their default names, and then use "find and replace all" to swap to the variable, one name at a time. You'll end up mixing up names a lot less this way, since you don't have to try to remember the correct variables while writing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble with Melissa's gallery not unlocking? Went through the whole version and everything else opened up except hers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
pretty sure he meant that as a statement and not a question. "Why, there is no patreon." No need to worry about descriptions if no patreon.
Yeah, probably now that you mention it. Punctuation is important in writing. It's the difference between "Let's eat, Grandma!" and "Let's eat Grandma!" (though as a pervert worth his salt I'd eat grandma and clean out her cobwebs with my tongue if she's still hot).

Reactions: Reyto and Vortex@

webmasterjunkie

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
I've noticed quite a few instances of mixing up character names/relationships, mostly the sisters' names being swapped, but also the MC calling himself a sister at one point. Best advice I can give, seeing as you're avoiding Patreon(smart), is to just get rid of the relationship customization altogether. Go all-in on the familial relations, otherwise you end up with a lot of variable errors(incorrect relationships). Same is true for customizable LI names. It's a novel idea, but there's universal mods like URM that let players change names. Using variables for every character's name just makes mistakes more common when writing. You're on your initial release, and already the sisters' names are incorrect almost as often as they're correct.

You've also got a lot of dialogue that sounds completely unnatural, since you're writing for variable relationships. Things like MC and the sisters saying "my mom", instead of just "Mom" when talking among each other. Siblings don't say "my mom" or "our mom" when talking to each other; it's just "Mom". If you just commit to the intended relationships now, your writing will improve significantly, and you'll save yourself a lot of headache compared to doing it further into development.

Edit PS: If you intend to keep the variable LI names, a really useful trick is to write everything with their default names, and then use "find and replace all" to swap to the variable, one name at a time. You'll end up mixing up names a lot less this way, since you don't have to try to remember the correct variables while writing.
Yeah. I am taking these comments into consideration and making some changes now. Seems pure wincest is best.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Thanks for the info. I also saw the follow up where you answered vortex’s question as well. Sounds alright. I don’t like anything happening when Mc isn’t around but a little girl-on-girl can be okay if the Mc is there and not just watching. Though I’m not sure what your plans with the trans character are, hopefully they keep their dick away from the girls. I don’t like any other dick getting involved in the girl, even if it’s attached to a trans character. :LOL:

I usually wait a few updates for any new game before I play and get invested, but I’ll for sure be keeping an eye on this one. Best of luck. (y)

Don’t you know that every girl, in every AVN is 18? ;)

Actually that's not always the case. Go to other less-traveled AVN/comic/animation sites and not every AVN girl is 18. Some true loli AVNs made by devs that don't care about the money (no Patreon, SS and even a tip jar of any sort) don't even try to pretend they are 18 with that dumbass disclaimer. They were written as intended, if the story calls for them to be 8 and your little sister or daughter then they are by default (kinda dumb to call them 18 when still in 3rd grade anyway among other clues, obviously).

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Are the sisters virgins?
The 2nd most important question in all the universe besides "Does this AVN have NTR?". Though to me that's about as important as whether my sister was virgin or not in real life before I got to her. Assume not if she's actually attractive and not a nutcase, unless they are Middle Eastern virgins are rare and most worth fucking have a sexual history if they are past puberty (I don't wanna know about someone's exs or body count so I don't ask). In short don't ask a question you may not want the answer to, ignorance is bliss is sometimes too true.

Reactions: Vortex@

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I am still debating this. The youngest definitely is. Sounds like I may need to make some polls before I move out of the intro.
I'd say either yes, make her a virgin. Or at least just don't comment on it at all. If she isn't then it doesn't really do any good to draw attention to it, might as well leave it to the player to decide in that case. EDIT: As in leave it to the player's headcanon, just in case that wasn't clear.

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I am still debating this. The youngest definitely is. Sounds like I may need to make some polls before I move out of the intro.
Realistically having the younger a virgin makes sense (on average in the West most don't give it up until 15-16 or so, though there's that bell curve to consider), if the older one is, say, 22 and still a virgin to me that's just weird if she's not ugly or crazy or has some undiagnosed social quirk (ie asexuality, or an even less likely/realistic but more common narrative is she has been saving herself for her brother for multiple years due to some secret crush). Of course this is F95 and if everyone isn't a virgin then it's NTR to them.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
BlurryLines-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes