3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

webmasterjunkie

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
OK. I have done some major reworking of the dialogue based on some feedback here. I will run builds again tomorrow to pull in the updates for v0.1.2.

This should fix everything except the noise in some of the pre-dinner renders and compression. I am going to try and compress the images again because I know no-one wants to download a 1GB v0.1.x game.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I am still debating this. The youngest definitely is. Sounds like I may need to make some polls before I move out of the intro.
I have to agree with JoeTheMC84 on this one. If you decide a girl isn't a virgin, best to just not mention virginity, experience, or former/current lovers. One of the biggest turnoffs for most people is hearing about an LI's previous experience. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to make any girl a virgin that could possibly be one.

There's actually a VN where one of the LIs is a mother, who actually gave birth to a daughter(who is also an LI), but was still a virgin before sleeping with the MC, and that VN is immensely popular.

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I have to agree with JoeTheMC84 on this one. If you decide a girl isn't a virgin, best to just not mention virginity, experience, or former/current lovers. One of the biggest turnoffs for most people is hearing about an LI's previous experience. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to make any girl a virgin that could possibly be a one.

There's actually a VN where one of the LIs is a mother, who actually gave birth to a daughter(who is also an LI), but was still a virgin before sleeping with the MC, and that VN is immensely popular.
How'd she pull that off? Was her name Mary and did she get knocked up by god or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Skylaroo

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
She participated in a clinical trial for an experimental IVF procedure. The game is big on daddy/daughter incest, so chances are really high that it will be revealed that MC was the sperm donor, and the daughter was actually his all along.
what's it called?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blurry Lines [v0.1.1] [webmasterjunkie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
Once I get access to the original post I will update it. I am going with the standard sex tags:
  • oral
  • anal
  • creampie
  • facial
  • deepthroat
  • animated
  • threesome
  • foursome
  • etc..
There will be the optional tag:
  • trap/trans
  • harem lesbian
There will never be:
  • ntr
    • Involving another male character - but between females in harem: yes
Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
Thanks
Thanks mate, it's not for me, but good luck.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I have to agree with JoeTheMC84 on this one. If you decide a girl isn't a virgin, best to just not mention virginity, experience, or former/current lovers. One of the biggest turnoffs for most people is hearing about an LI's previous experience. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to make any girl a virgin that could possibly be a one.

I second this. Maybe it's just me, but especially when you're developing a harem game, it's best to make as many virgin LIs as possible, and even tho some of them are not virgins, the dev should either made a compelling non-virgin case for them (mothers, girls with a current (and often bad) boyfriend/husband, etc.), or don't mention any of their past sexual experiences at all, otherwise it'll make the power trip quite less exciting than it should be.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Once I get access to the original post I will update it. I am going with the standard sex tags:
  • oral
  • anal
  • creampie
  • facial
  • deepthroat
  • animated
  • threesome
  • foursome
  • etc..
There will be the optional tag:
  • trap/trans
  • harem lesbian
There will never be:
  • ntr
    • Involving another male character - but between females in harem: yes
Potential future tags:
  • pregnancy
Thanks
are you having the trans/futa/whatever fucking the women as well? in the future I mean, or what content are you planning with those. Because I consider them male, but if you consider them female and say there will be sex "between females in harem". would like to know Nvm I dont care anymore lmao, this will have one of my most hated tropes apparently: "In order for one of the tenants to be comfortable with having sex with the MC, one of the other tenants will need to sway her. This may require the use of sexual prowess." Nah, if he cant get it himself he doesnt deserve it. I dont play male MC games to see a lesbian/bi seducing/fucking his LIs. Good luck anyway.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
are you having the trans/futa/whatever fucking the women as well? in the future I mean, or what content are you planning with those. Because I consider them male, but if you consider them female and say there will be sex "between females in harem". would like to know Nvm I dont care anymore lmao, this will have one of my most hated tropes apparently: "In order for one of the tenants to be comfortable with having sex with the MC, one of the other tenants will need to sway her. This may require the use of sexual prowess." Nah, if he cant get it himself he doesnt deserve it. I dont play male MC games to see a lesbian/bi seducing/fucking his LIs. Good luck anyway.
yea, looks like MC can't get a girl without help, so pathetic. Good excuse to put forced lesbialism in the game

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Sounds like from the ending screens that this was a first game, not bad, not bad at all. Really enjoyed and I will be looking forward to checking out future releases. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: webmasterjunkie

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I thought this was a joke but then someone apparently was checking if the game would be offensive in dev's itch.io... :HideThePain:
if you need to look and see if something is offensive, stay with cartoon network. Can not believe how weak minded(most) the younger generations are. the world is laughing at you

Reactions: webmasterjunkie
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes