troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you for the fast reply!

Anybody know if someone’s looking for a writer whose strengths include dialogue, characterization and complex story structure, and weaknesses include sex scenes and knowing when to stop adding story branches?
You think that's uncommon? :)
You must be new in this forum, eh? I would start by checking the reviews of games with awesome renders and comments like "Renders good, story sucks" and you will see what I mean.
Frankly, if English is your native language you're already an asset to people around here. Go forth and discover. Many would perhaps be reluctant to share the glory but I believe you will find something soon.
Don't expect to roll in it any time soon, it takes time to build a fanbase and frankly, it also takes luck and patience. But if you did this whole thing for the lulz and didn't show it till now, I think you have the patience necessary.

TL;DR: We have a lot of talented artists that either write bad stories or bad dialogue. Start checking games in their infancy or suggestions for games and you will find something.

It shouldn’t take that long, now I’ve added the Next Choice button in v1.0.1. That should warp you directly either to the next decision point or any new dialogue. One guy said he got all the endings in about eight hours. Honestly, I’m curious myself how long it’s taken people to get through the game.

A plot-based guide, huh? Well, if you’re asking me, I’d go with No End (2) first to raise the major questions, then Mytharc End, True End and God End should answer most of them while being mostly distinct stories. Being plot-heavy, those might not be the most light-hearted and funny of the routes, but there’s still plenty of comedy in there.

I’d also recommend Hollywood End because it justified the whole project for me, Good End for character closure, and New Beginning, which is just one of my favorites. Also…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Well, I want to play the game first. :) I don't want to skip unless I have to.
- I am a slow reader but I think that this fellow probably skipped a lot of stuff.
- Story covering: No End 2, Mytharc End, True End, God End
- Recommended: Hollywood End, Good End, New beginning + Calling the native by real name.

How about this:
No End, Mytharc End \\ Hollywood End interlude \\ True End \\ Mytharc End interlude \\ God End [Have much of the story by here] and then Harem end (Of course!), New beginning and closing with "Good End" for character closure?
Had I placed the "interludes" in a good place? Should I "close" with the Character closure Good End or it makes more sense if it was before the God End and New Beginning?

Bad ends: Are they lengthy ones or I can grab them here and there while playing for a few minutes before the untimely bad end? I don't mind bad ends if they're not whole arcs but "gotcha! Hahahaha!" ends, I often like such ends.

Sorry for the bombard of questions.

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Thank you for the fast reply!
No problem, sorry I can't always be that prompt.

How about this:
No End, Mytharc End \\ Hollywood End interlude \\ True End \\ Mytharc End interlude \\ God End [Have much of the story by here] and then Harem end (Of course!), New beginning and closing with "Good End" for character closure?
Had I placed the "interludes" in a good place? Should I "close" with the Character closure Good End or it makes more sense if it was before the God End and New Beginning?
I designed True End to resolve as many plotlines as possible, so the way I laid it out, it’s No End (2) to raise the plot questions, Mytharc End to explain some elements and establish the scope and stakes the game can have, then True End to resolve things and God End to answer some background questions True End doesn’t address. There’s more detailed explanations for some plot elements in routes like Girlfriend and Dead End (2), but I think you’d have the gist of everything by the time you finished God End.

Good End probably works better after a character-based route like Harem End than in the middle of plot routes, but I suppose if I were picking a final ending to play, I'd choose New Beginning, so maybe put it between Harem End and New Beginning. I’m not sure if you meant for something else to be where the second Mytharc End is, but other than that I like your order. Please let me know how it works out for you.

Bad ends: Are they lengthy ones or I can grab them here and there while playing for a few minutes before the untimely bad end? I don't mind bad ends if they're not whole arcs but "gotcha! Hahahaha!" ends, I often like such ends.
It’s not that most of the Bad Ends are that long, but the way the game works, decisions you make early on can take a long time to pay off/come back to haunt you. So I don’t think most of the Bad Ends are accessible by the routes that lead to the endings I mentioned, except Dead End (1), which you could get

Sorry for the bombard of questions.
Not at all, it’s nice to know there’s someone out there who cares enough about my game to ask.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Not at all, it’s nice to know there’s someone out there who cares enough about my game to ask.
Just started, like 5 mins in the game. Already had a couple of laughs and I am not in the boat yet.

Anyway, question: Tsunderes are my thing. Which paths have significant action with Melendy?

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Just started, like 5 mins in the game. Already had a couple of laughs and I am not in the boat yet.
Thanks, I must’ve rewrote that opening sequence half a dozen times, so I’m glad to know it paid off.
Anyway, question: Tsunderes are my thing. Which paths have significant action with Melendy?
Melendy’s in most of the routes you mentioned before, but for the most significant action, Melendy End would be your best bet. Aside from the route in the walkthrough, there’s an alternate, arguably tsundere-er route to Melendy End with different scenes if you
The tsun-to-dere ratio can also be slightly altered in either version based on your conversation choices. So for maximum Melendy, you might want to double back and try different responses and conversation orders.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Melendy’s in most of the routes you mentioned before, but for the most significant action, Melendy End would be your best bet. Aside from the route in the walkthrough, there’s an alternate, arguably tsundere-er route to Melendy End with different scenes

Well, in the three endings I got so far (No end 2 -> Mytharc -> Hollywood) which were all nice and interesting BTW, it had enough of Melendy. I also didn't follow the "script" of these completely and tried a few different options here and there but didn't go too far in fear that I would deviate to a different ending.

So far, I have to say that the design choice of "many many different paths each one about an hour long" is interesting. I can't say yet if I prefer that or the traditional "long and narrow" design of 5-10 deviations but I like them both and it is a refreshing approach.

However the No end 2 works very well as an "opening" to be slowly filled with the other paths. If one starts with Mytharc first, No End 2 would have lost some of its bite since you already know a lot about the "special people" and why this happened. I don't know if it's everything since there are dozens of more endings, but it loses that special bite when they just drop on you. In Mytharc there are other things (the two societies introduced, the background on the important family etc) to keep it interesting.

Hollywood on the other hand, was not choked with new info but it was very funny and had future stuff.
PS. The google glasses are already considered to not be the next big thing so I was really surprised to see them mentioned as important in 2035. Just saying. :)

So... frankly, I would suggest you (or a moderator) put a semi-official guide of "go for the endings in this order" part.

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
PS. The google glasses are already considered to not be the next big thing so I was really surprised to see them mentioned as important in 2035. Just saying. :)
Yeah, that’s a call-back call-forward call-sideways to Dad End, where we find out that
So hey, since you got Mytharc End before Hollywood, can I ask

Reactions: troll822

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
No, I didn't figure out Hermione's tragic backstory, I have not figured she has a tragic backstory! In the Mytharc end she shows up, has sex and ...

Good one man, I am glad she's more than a Vagina-e-Machina to clean up the mess to give a happily fucking ever after. Where do I learn Hermione's backstory if you recall?

EDIT: Wait... I think I get it...

I think I will play Melendy's ending next to test my theory.
EDIT2: I went back to re-read the very last sentences of Mytharc with that possibility in mind and it kinda seem to click; I thought the "I almost ... 20 years ago" was just a joke at the time, I didn't pay much attention to it.
In short, it flew right over my head.

And I think I got my answer as I made the choice to stay in the mall in the Mytharc-path and
Doing the mall there,I got the "Bad end... ?" Which IMO is indeed a bad end since as that girl said, ending up with a single girl in such a scenario is a bit meh.

EDIT3: I went for Harem next and...

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... you asked how it worked for me and I will be providing here my opinion on how to play the game.
The following will be evolving as I explore the game

Mytharc:
No-end2, Mytharc end, Bad end ...?, Hollywood end, King End, True End [ONGOING research. Yes, let's call it research. I do it for science!]

Revolutionary naked chicks story [???]
No-end2, Harem ending*, ????

*first time I heard them mentioned and saw Orla (or something) for ... a few lines. No-end2 goes first to show the zombies.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Boat [v1.1] [Saberoge] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.26GB
Download ~215MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Released an updated build today to add a feature people had asked me for: A menu to track achievements. While I was at it, I added more achievements to scenes the walkthrough might not take you to, since it occurred to me there’s, for instance, at least two other routes to Melendy End people might not even realize exist.

For reference, here’s a preview of the menu after getting the fairly easy “Angry Naked Chick” achievement:
screenshot0002.png

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So.....having played the game blind, what ending did people get first time around? Mine was Bad End (3) having caused the break up between Keith/Lola, confused the ever living heck out of me to be thrown into time hijinks right off the bat though XD

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Dunno if anyone still comes here, but can anyone answer this; is the character Hermione from the ruined future the Melony who started the zombiocolypse? Makes sense, but her character and her memories don't seem to fit (unless she is just really good at faking it), plus Dom never seems to think she might be Melony despite being able to do it to several other characters who got aged (he realised Renee was very similar to the Native, recognised milf MJ and milf Bobbi with minimal prompting, but couldn't recognise a future version of his greatest/only rival?)

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Dunno if anyone still comes here, but can anyone answer this; is the character Hermione from the ruined future the Melony who started the zombiocolypse? Makes sense, but her character and her memories don't seem to fit (unless she is just really good at faking it), plus Dom never seems to think she might be Melony despite being able to do it to several other characters who got aged (he realised Renee was very similar to the Native, recognised milf MJ and milf Bobbi with minimal prompting, but couldn't recognise a future version of his greatest/only rival?)
Well, I can think of one guy who still checks back…

Thanks for your interest in my game! Always nice to know there’s still someone out there playing it!

Reactions: e-disfunction

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Well, I can think of one guy who still checks back…

Thanks for your interest in my game! Always nice to know there’s still someone out there playing it!
Haha, thanks for the reply, your game really is great, still replaying it to try and find all the ending variants. As for clues, she looked similar enough in hair/eye colours, and Tracey stated Melandy basically caused the zombies to reach the mainland, so she had to have been in the past. Flash forward x-years and she's going to look older, plus by then I had mostly figured out how the immunity worked (despite having not reached any ending that specifically explained it, I noticed how Dom kept swapping between immune and not, then how MJ kept changing between catching Zombie and not whenever she was sent to the complex, and how it always related to if you slept with Melandy then not interrupted their makeout before she left), so the reason an entire gang had survived so long with little caution in regards to sex had to be from an immune amongst them. So that meant either Melandy, Native or a descendant of either.

So I was going between either Melandy herself or Melandy's child compared to how much time had passed. When she brought up the whole 20 years ago she missed an opportunity with a guy thing, that was a massive clue, but Dom not recognising her at all made me unsure. Plus Melandy was a horribly bad liar, so her keeping up a pretence that well seemed surprising.

Ah well, still having fun trying to get the remaining endings, still got True/God/Hollywood to go (although I've barely got half the achievements so still got more to go).

EDIT: Having just gotten the Hollywood Ending.......whoops, that made it obvious.

Last edited:

countrevan

Nov 25, 2018
The plot is interesting, the renders are nice to look at, and the dialogue is witty.

There is no "best" end, every end is unique. I've played all endings using the walk-through. Each one of them is different and, at times, quite crazy. (HINT: Pressing the Ctrl key will help fast-forward through what you've already seen). Some endings have their own relevant theme song to wrap it up, while a few of them have extra content after the credits (most of the credits are skippable).

This game is really put-together, especially with all the choices branching off into wildly different tangents. This was fun to play!

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes