GrondTheRam

Oct 16, 2017
Just played this game for the memes, but it is actually pretty good! Hell dude, do come back to game develop if you can, would love to see more of your work. Cheers.

Reactions: anonykun and naoc

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Better answer: Find a route where you run into every character on the island and live long enough to see Flag Man visit. Flag Man will take everyone in the ride back.

Now I have a question:

I want to start my game over again, fresh out of the box style. How do I delete all of my saved progress?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Better answer: Find a route where you run into every character on the island and live long enough to see Flag Man visit. Flag Man will take everyone in the ride back.

Now I have a question:

I want to start my game over again, fresh out of the box style. How do I delete all of my saved progress?
Get rid of the "saves" folder under /game (in game folder), and of the backup that renpy makes which will be under %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy/Boat-<numbers>

Reactions: e-disfunction

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Thanks!

I wish we had a flowchart walkthrough, but I don't think anyone has the time for that. Anyway, got a few of the endings, and now the game makes more sense than I remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
For the record, the elevator pitch for her character was "If Wendy Corduroy was a yandere."
Amazing Game I Hope There's A sequel (if It Will be short It's fine) with the son (Girl) of Dominic and MJ...Surviving with the Girls Left Alone.
When someone enters in the portal something change in that reality that Will be awesome like Endings with conections about the Boat or the Girls that meet Bodhi (like more Infection less Portal).
UUuf :O)
P.D: The Bad Ending with Weiss infected jumpscared me xd (That surprised me a lot the effort with the endings)

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
IMG_20210624_033752.jpg
I unlocked a secret scene without know about if It was Melendy or MJ I think I never seen It before...you Need to gain more affection and unlock the secret of Bodhi with the videos (something like that). If you Did the scene with both René and Bodhi you're close to unlock this

Mar 11, 2021
I ended up going for the walkthrough after finding my first ending naturally (Weiss end for the record) because lord knows I'm not going to be able to keep track of what choices lead where on my own. Absolutely stellar work Saberoge, I loved how with each different route I was able to learn more about the island's secrets as well as the other survivors, I had a blast!
and of course, if you ever decide to grace us with a new project, you've got a follower in me.

Reactions: anonykun

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Joining this party late but which game does Kona come from? And how does one get her scenes?
Also re:the guide I saw the option to dig up the graves never happens even though I'm following all the steps-am I doing something wrong?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Joining this party late but which game does Kona come from? And how does one get her scenes?
Also re:the guide I saw the option to dig up the graves never happens even though I'm following all the steps-am I doing something wrong?
If I remember correctly that Kona is the big woman, then she is Hyuuga Natsu from Kansen 5.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes