3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, shit. Come on, man. Said, done, posted an update is all. Fuck, will I ever see a scene where Bobby actually fucks Lisa? It's been a year since Rainces said it, it's almost done, two weeks to go, but he still can't finish it. The Bad Bobby Saga series came out in 2017, now it's 2023... Bobby should have fucked everyone in his town by now... It's all so sad.:cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh, shit. Come on, man. Said, done, posted an update is all. Fuck, will I ever see a scene where Bobby actually fucks Lisa? It's been a year since Rainces said it, it's almost done, two weeks to go, but he still can't finish it. The Bad Bobby Saga series came out in 2017, now it's 2023... Bobby should have fucked everyone in his town by now... It's all so sad.:cautious:
You're on the wrong thread, you want Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces]

Sep 3, 2022
What the hell difference does it make which branch? There is a delay here and there, and there is a feedback problem. It's important for me to see the progression of the content. And specifically in this thread, there was a preview of Bob screwing Lisa back in 2021, but the scene itself is not yet in the game.:confused:

Reactions: yrban7477

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What the hell difference does it make which branch? There is a delay here and there, and there is a feedback problem. It's important for me to see the progression of the content. And specifically in this thread, there was a preview of Bob screwing Lisa back in 2021, but the scene itself is not yet in the game.:confused:
It's not a "branch" ZipTie started this when RAince dropped the ball, just like the other Bad Bobby's out there.. none of them are part of a series, just people trying to finish what someone else failed too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Strike 1. That is not this thread, this thread started Sep 13, 2022 (click page one at the bottom of the thread) if you want to talk about another thread then link it. (I know you know how, seeing as you final did so)
I can't see any images of the MC fucking anyone else on that page so I'm assuming the image you are talking about is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if So
Strike 2. That's Lucy not Lisa,
Strike 3. that scene IS in the game along with two others of her getting fucked. (that image came from the game BTW)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2022
Strike 1. That is not this thread, this thread started Sep 13, 2022 (click page one at the bottom of the thread) if you want to talk about another thread then link it. (I know you know how, seeing as you final did so)
I can't see any images of the MC fucking anyone else on that page so I'm assuming the image you are talking about is
if So
Strike 2. That's Lucy not Lisa,
Strike 3. that scene IS in the game along with two others of her getting fucked. (that image came from the game BTW)
I've been following the Bobby saga for a long time. And Zip posted in the thread the promise of a preview in 2021 of Bob fucking Lisa in her room at night. And in the end it's 2023 and there's still no scene! So he deleted the picture:mad:! And I also think that nobody gives a fuck about these threads! What we need is a developer, a modder, who keeps his word and his promises. No excuses. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've been following the Bobby saga for a long time. And Zip posted in the thread the promise of a preview in 2021 of Bob fucking Lisa in her room at night. And in the end it's 2023 and there's still no scene! So he deleted the picture:mad:! And I also think that nobody gives a fuck about these threads! What we need is a developer, a modder, who keeps his word and his promises. No excuses. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
so shit happens, people start with an idea of what they are going to do and those ideas grow and change as time goes on... deal with it, too many people take those comments as carved in stone, but for what it matters I think that scene will come soon (if development continues), the most recent addition of the roofies should make it possible without a bad end, something that likely couldn't happen earlier.

ZipTieFun has made a lot of proper sex scenes that the other Bobby clones haven't, he deserves credit for actually pushing ahead with real content instead of the constant teasing the rest have done.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2022
so shit happens, people start with an idea of what they are going to do and those ideas grow and change as time goes on... deal with it, too many people take those comments as carved in stone, but for what it matters I think that scene will come soon (if development continues), the most recent addition of the roofies should make it possible without a bad end, something that likely couldn't happen earlier.
Ideas have to change, I agree. But he promised that scene at the time, and then he disappeared for a year, the project stalled. And when he came back, there was no scene, images had been removed, he had not kept his promise. Everyone was really looking forward to the update. :cautious:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
All y'all so impatient, I would rather watch zips paint dry than ra, he can't even finish a good sex scene with Lucy let alone with the rest of the girls, in zips you can actually screw them can any of you do that in ra's no you can't, just be patient the man is allowed to have breaks and vacations and not have to work on a game 24/7

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
All y'all so impatient, I would rather watch zips paint dry than ra, he can't even finish a good sex scene with Lucy let alone with the rest of the girls, in zips you can actually screw them can any of you do that in ra's no you can't, just be patient the man is allowed to have breaks and vacations and not have to work on a game 24/7
you're kind of right, clearly he can screw us even in his vacation, breaks...

Reactions: lxyzn

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Vacations???When the promise is an update like every two weeks and there is still no update in 2023 when we are MID MARCH that is not a vacation nor a break

Reactions: Qalx
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes