3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I don't understand the haters on this forum. Nobody is forcing you to be here. No one is making you pay or wait. Half of this sleepless whining and crying adds nothing to the topic

If you dont like what someone offers, go to someone else. Easy. Or better yet, make your own game
Não desconverses...

# Everything you said makes total sense but you're (intentionally) missing the point. Who likes to be lied to, to be deceived like this? I don't but that's me. An honest post only may take less than 20 secs. That's it.

You say we could go elsewhere or try to make our own game. True but this is a forum and we refuse to roll over. If people can take praise when they do well, they should be able to take criticism as well when called for.

Some of you are annoyed with us who complain but, believe me, some of us are annoyed with you too who passively (meh fans) / actively (patrons) enable this kind of behavior stranding, unintentionally, its development.

Reactions: Corambis
Oct 26, 2022
Não desconverses...

# Everything you said makes total sense but you're (intentionally) missing the point. Who likes to be lied to, to be deceived like this? I don't but that's me. An honest post only may take less than 20 secs. That's it.

You say we could go elsewhere or try to make our own game. True but this is a forum and we refuse to roll over. If people can take praise when they do well, they should be able to take criticism as well when called for.

Some of you are annoyed with us who complain but, believe me, some of us are annoyed with you too who passively (meh fans) / actively (patrons) enable this kind of behavior stranding, unintentionally, its development.
Jesus, stop acting like you deserve something. Enough with this toxic BS. Your "we refuse to roll over" line is ridiculous and embarrassing. You're not helping the situation kid. You are hurting it. I have no doubt many developers quit because of people like you. Just move on and leave these threads to those of us who are fans and understand how lucky we are to get these games.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It just slow as I am working through the scenes. There is a lot of scenes but the main thing that the scenes are consistent. But at the same time I need to stop and finish what I am doing and get it release.
Also the weeks are flying bye so quickly. Also thanks for the support here and on the F95 forum.

This is what he messaged me on ss, so everyone fxcking chill out it will be out as soon as he is done and big checks it again unless y'all want to play a game and have an error every fifth word or image not being found
O problema é mesmo esse. A mensagem foi para ti e não para nós.

# The time he spent briefing you he could have used it to keep us posted. And that's what we complain about (why are we mislead or left in the dark when a quick post would do it?). All those reasons for the delay are quite reasonable but coming from you means very little... Don't ask us to wait calmly when the dev's been less than honest lately: constant postponing - overdue Xmas version to Feb - finished and tested version postponed 2 weeks to March - deadline missed again - absolute silence.

It'd be nice to get that kind of info from time to time, coming straight from him, so we could rest assured it's in motion. And that's just it.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Jesus, stop acting like you deserve something. Enough with this toxic BS. Your "we refuse to roll over" line is ridiculous and embarrassing. You're not helping the situation kid. You are hurting it. I have no doubt many developers quit because of people like you. Just move on and leave these threads to those of us who are fans and understand how lucky we are to get these games.
Aceita que há quem pense diferente de ti

# Just accept that people may think differently from you. For some reason you can't handle my criticism... Just get over it and enjoy the ride.

If devs quit because people like me put them on the spot when they lie/deceive, what would they do when we tell them their work actually sucks ( not the case here ). I understand you intend things to run as smooth as possible but in my opinion you're hurting it more than I do by condescending or enabling this kind of M.O.

And friend, I'm not going anywhere so get used to it (no matter how much you report me).

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
O problema é mesmo esse. A mensagem foi para ti e não para nós.

# The time he spent briefing you he could have used it to keep us posted. And that's what we complain about (why are we mislead or left in the dark when a quick post would do it?). All those reasons for the delay are quite reasonable but coming from you means very little... Don't ask us to wait calmlly when the dev's been less than honest lately: constant postponing - overdue Xmas version to Feb - finished and tested version postponed 2 weeks to March - deadline missed again - absolute silence.

It'd be nice to get that kind of info from time to time, coming straight from him, so we could rest assured it's in motion. And that's just it.
I get that and you have every right to be mad, but he's not only working on the game but he been working a lot at his other job as well so he may not be able to answer sometimes I want the update too but we're not gonna get it by complaining that it took too long to get done

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Honestly, if creators just posted anything every week. Even if it's "Made some progress, got A LOT OF BUGS." Then it could be MONTHS before we get new content, but I would be alright with that cause of the weekly updates

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I get that and you have every right to be mad, but he's not only working on the game but he been working a lot at his other job as well so he may not be able to answer sometimes I want the update too but we're not gonna get it by complaining that it took too long to get done
Um post demora 10s....

# Anthony, we just want honest communication. He's all our support, we really appreciate his work and he can take as much time as he needs... But... Is that so hard to tell us what he told you, to honestly come forward when missing deadlines or running into critical issues (that may lead to postponing)? It'd only take 10 secs... and make a lot of difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: jokersama

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I'll repeat myself but I think that one of Zip's strengths and weaknesses is following its inspiration.
while he tries to fix bugs he adds scenes new ideas and wants complete, so the times get longer.
my fear is when he doesn't post or log in, we have already lived many months without seeing him years ago and I was afraid we will no longer be able to play his mod / game .we are happy when him post a little.

p.s. edgaia i see preview of amazing badend on ann can't wait ^^ to see all event.

Reactions: edgaia

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Coul someone past the latest Patreon post here for us non-patrons?
More updates......
Hey Folks,
Sorry for been quiet as I have been busy working in real-life and also working on the game as well.

As stated in the last post there is a good bit of content been added and also a lot of improvements which is taken a good bit of time but it is worth it in the end as I can give a more consistent feel to the story and scenes.

Normally I would only post when I got something to show or say but with the feedback I am getting you want me to post more often and what is going on and the progress. So going forward I will post weekly updates on my progress and include screenshots etc.

I have posted some previews of "Mike's House" and his sister :)... which is part of the Liza story-line. Also a "Game Over" scene.. Can you guess what scene it is for.. heh heh..

Anyhoo,
Zip

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
More updates......
Hey Folks,
Sorry for been quiet as I have been busy working in real-life and also working on the game as well.

As stated in the last post there is a good bit of content been added and also a lot of improvements which is taken a good bit of time but it is worth it in the end as I can give a more consistent feel to the story and scenes.

Normally I would only post when I got something to show or say but with the feedback I am getting you want me to post more often and what is going on and the progress. So going forward I will post weekly updates on my progress and include screenshots etc.

I have posted some previews of "Mike's House" and his sister :)... which is part of the Liza story-line. Also a "Game Over" scene.. Can you guess what scene it is for.. heh heh..

Anyhoo,
Zip
Will the game over scene be with Mike sister?Because if i remember correctly you could actually fuck her in the original so maybe ZipTie want her to be a recurrent character?(so we maybe cant fuck her the first time we see her but after several scenes we can finally fuck her,would be great if it is that)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
damn i'm totally addicted....
when i think about giving up ... i wait a little longer like an addict .... and here is the news on how the uptade is proceeding ... and i go back years.. full of hope and curiosity ... the work of zip and ' for me another level never disappoints .
on patreon he posted new pictures, i hope he can give
as he promised himself on weekly news on progress...

View attachment 2473361
him rework liza path whit mike sister (amazing) i hope is not a little sister but him big sister
Podes pôr algumas imagens do ultimo post dele?

# Can you post here some of the pics from his latest post?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes