3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Will the game over scene be with Mike sister?Because if i remember correctly you could actually fuck her in the original so maybe ZipTie want her to be a recurrent character?(so we maybe cant fuck her the first time we see her but after several scenes we can finally fuck her,would be great if it is that)
sorry,I dont now

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Will the game over scene be with Mike sister?Because if i remember correctly you could actually fuck her in the original so maybe ZipTie want her to be a recurrent character?(so we maybe cant fuck her the first time we see her but after several scenes we can finally fuck her,would be great if it is that)
maybe we can see when the uptade is finish
if i not wrong him say want to redone liza path ,him make all charter new mike and friend too.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Last edited:

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
São estas as imagens que estão no Patreon dele? Nada de novo então...

# These are the images from his latest Patreon post!? If so, they're not very reassuring (no progress, just brushing up old stuff)... Thx mate (y)
i dont think there was any scenes with the mom in the landry room but maybe i forgot.Anyway i do not agree if find it pretty reassuring to know that he is working on many scenes at the time and especially scenes that were not in the original game like with mom when you wake up or as he said he would all scenes with liza

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
i dont think there was any scenes with the mom in the landry room but maybe i forgot.Anyway i do not agree if find it pretty reassuring to know that he is working on many scenes at the time and especially scenes that were not in the original game like with mom when you wake up or as he said he would all scenes with liza
Gostava de ver um pouco mais que isto mas é o que há...

# Personally I'd like to see a bit more than this, a bit more content (it's true we can't find mom naked in the laundry room yet but it's the same scene - stuck in the washing machine and humped from behind, right before cocktails).

As you mentioned, yeah it's reassuring to see the game is being worked on, but I don't feel that at ease seeing so little progression rate. I believe it'll take longer than expected...

I know he mentioned Liza's path refurbishment but I'd like to see glimpses of that... (has he even started that yet? we saw vicki lied down and...)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Gostava de ver um pouco mais que isto mas é o que há...

# Personally I'd like to see a bit more than this, a bit more content (it's true we can't find mom naked in the laundry room yet but it's the same scene - stuck in the washing machine and humped from behind, right before cocktails).

As you mentioned, yeah it's reassuring to see the game is being worked on, but I don't feel that at ease seeing so little progression rate. I believe it'll take longer than expected...

I know he mentioned Liza's path refurbishment but I'd like to see glimpses of that... (has he even started that yet? we saw vicki lied down and...)
That was posted last month....

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobb...2-test-version-ziptiefun.130448/post-10144643

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sim nisso tens razão. Mai nada. Quanto a como isto tem sido gerido...

# Hey Zip, finally you show up. You're right, you've already posted more renders about Liza's path. My mistake.

With that out of the way, I must say I stand by what I've been posting. Lately your communication has been quite awful:

- missing own deadlines and ghosting a lot - a quick post would do - coming across as another liar / deceiving dev, resembling someone you know quite well. It's still quite fresh... (RAInces' deceptions)

Is it too much to ask you to say something every time you can't deliver or worse, when you know it's far from ready and everybody is expecting it? To keep a honest communication? Coming forward when pressing would go a long way...

Personally I don't need your update on your progress every week. There are better things for you to do. And I'm ok with waiting for its release as much time as you need. All I ask is no deception (even unintended), just reliable straightforward communication.

(side note: The Xmas version was never a good idea and we're in March so... wtf)

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Sim nisso tens razão. Mai nada. Quanto a como isto tem sido gerido...

# Hey Zip, finally you show up. You're right, you've posted more renders about Liza's path brush up. My mistake.

With that out of the way, I must say I stand by what I've been posting. Lately your communication has been quite awful:

- You keep missing your own deadlines and ghosting leaving people hanging - a quick post would do and only takes a few seconds - coming across as a liar / a deceiving dev resembling someone you know quite well. It's still quite fresh in my mind... (RAInces' deceptions)

Is it too much to ask you to say something every time you can't deliver or worse, when you know it's far from ready and everybody is expecting it? To keep a honest communication? Just come forward when it's pressing...

Personally I don't need your update on progress every week, far from that. And I'm ok with waiting for its release as much as you need. I just would like to be able to rely on your word as much I rely on your dev skills. If reliability is not important to you then my noise/bashing shouldn't be either... This is a forum.

(side note: The Xmas version was never a good idea and we're in March so... wtf)
i hope not this my bad .on patreon have pic of liza path reworking
but u know i love ann.
liza mike house find his phone 20.png
liza mike house find his phone 21.png
liza mike house find his phone 30.png

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I get helping lucy study 04 not found ,and other numbers, when trying to help her study..A fix ?
Precisarias de um pack antigo de imagens mas essa parte está por acabar.

# I think you'd need to copy paste a set of pics from an older version like v015.30 to restore that (pack of pics missing/ cut out). Just skip it for now, that's something for upcoming updates

Reactions: edcl58

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
So, after all the "bullshit festival" we've had in recent months like "Christmas update is ready" but we've never seen. "The regular update is ready. I just need to test it". But that we have never seen either.

After all that you come to lure us with a few renders that a dev can do in a few hours. Don't forget Rainces was doing this for a long time and now we know he wasn't even working on the game.

And after several months of lies, you reappear as if by magic but without evoking any development progress, nor a release date.

I rather believe that you are a liar and that you are no longer working on the game. Like Rainces, you do this to keep as many idiots as possible to support you without having to provide the slightest effort.

We will discuss this again in six months when there will still be no update...just like Raices ;).

P.S. if I'm mean it's not because the update is delayed, rather because you lied several times...something that presumably announces the beginning of the end of this game.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
So, after all the "bullshit festival" we've had in recent months like "Christmas update is ready" but we've never seen. "The regular update is ready. I just need to test it". But that we have never seen either.

After all that you come to lure us with a few renders that a dev can do in a few hours. Don't forget Rainces was doing this for a long time and now we know he wasn't even working on the game.

And after several months of lies, you reappear as if by magic but without evoking any development progress, nor a release date.

I rather believe that you are a liar and that you are no longer working on the game. Like Rainces, you do this to keep as many idiots as possible to support you without having to provide the slightest effort.

We will discuss this again in six months when there will still be no update...just like Raices ;).

P.S. if I'm mean it's not because the update is delayed, rather because you lied several times...something that presumably announces the beginning of the end of this game.
OMG this so accurate... he even have the time to create dummy acc to side with him.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Ele estava a responder à minha afirmaçao (pouco conteudo novo)

# In that specific post he just reminded me he had posted not only the one I mentioned, but a few more renders a month before as sample of the improvement he's set to do on Liza's path. Nothing wrong with his reply there.

As for the heated discussion about constant postponing, lying/misleading and what not, yes, it feels pretty much like that. But if he finally comes to his senses / opens his eyes to this mess, he'll have my full support again. Let's see how it goes...

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN and lxyzn

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 2040738

Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and,
I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and stories.
This Mod is standalone and does not need the original game, Bad Bobby Saga.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2022-11-08
Developer: ZipTieFun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.472 Test Version
Language: English
Game/Creator: RAinces
Modder: ZipTieFun
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win Compressed: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2040743 View attachment 2040786 View attachment 2040745 View attachment 2040746 View attachment 2040747 View attachment 2040778 View attachment 2040783 View attachment 2040787
View attachment 2040742 View attachment 2040779 View attachment 2040780 View attachment 2040781 View attachment 2040744 View attachment 2040782 View attachment 2040785 View attachment 2040777
Is there a walkthrough for the game ? Work 2 jobs so I don’t have a lot of free time. Thanks

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the game ? Work 2 jobs so I don’t have a lot of free time. Thanks
O jogo já traz isso...

# Its in-game walkthrough (cell phone) is quite clear and straightforward. It should be enough.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes