3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Vacations???When the promise is an update like every two weeks and there is still no update in 2023 when we are MID MARCH that is not a vacation nor a break
where did you see a promise of an update every two weeks?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That is what he told sometimes on the old thread(when it wasnt a game threab but just a mod)
so some old conversation... Meh!

I've no interest in playing white knight here, I don't know enough about this Devs history and to be honest I don't really care, All I know is I haven't seen any promises, I have seen that until recently he had paused payment to his subscribestar, and so far he has produced far more content than anyone else who has tried to produce a Bad Bobby game.

People can take breaks, people can also get estimates wrong, writers block, stumped on how to code something or fix a bug, and hundreds of other things that cause deadlines to be missed... It'll get done or it won't... if you don't like it then don't give him money.

Stop this hyperbole shit, if he has been making promises then post/link them, present some actual facts.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020

I've no interest in playing white knight here, I don't know enough about this Devs history and to be honest I don't really care, All I know is I haven't seen any promises, I have seen that until recently he had paused payment to his subscribestar, and so far he has produced far more content than anyone else who has tried to produce a Bad Bobby game.

People can take breaks, people can also get estimates wrong, writers block, stumped on how to code something or fix a bug, and hundreds of other things that cause deadlines to be missed... It'll get done or it won't... if you don't like it then don't give him money.

Stop this hyperbole shit, if he has been making promises then post/link them, present some actual facts.
That is where you are wrong.If,as you say, you dont know you also dont need to say anything,do your own research because of course if you just came here yesterday you never seen any promises,and you never seen any of ZipTieFun messages at all.He has been making promises(every patreon post saying" nearly ready update").And also you can search for thoses promises on the other thread by yourself.I have nothing to prove to you because you are not the developper of the game and i am only writing for him to read(cuz he seems to be online everyday).Also as a matter of facts i dont really care about when updates are ready the only thing that i find wrong is his lack of communication when he was used to answer to almost everyone or at least providing some news once or twice a week about the next update

"Present some actual facts"->for what?
I have no intention to cut his head off even if there were proofs that he actually lied

Reactions: lxyzn and Qalx

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020

You want a proof?Check ZipTie profile,24/01/2023 when he answered to someone who asked when the next update would be ready

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Nearly Ready... update
Hey,
Just a update on what is going on.

First up I have finishing going through the code and doing some tidy up so hopefully I should not be seeing any big bugs popping up in the next version.

I have added a lot of new content and not just the Xmas-content.

I have been busy updating how I render the scenes and making them look a lot nicer as the lighting I was using was way too boring and made the scenes look flat.

Anyways here what coming in the next update....
  • Added more to the Liza story-lines
  • Reworked Liza / Mike blackmail story-line.
  • Updated Liza room and changed out "Bobby's Old car"
  • I updated a lot of old renders with new lighting and background scenes.
  • Updated Ms Anna morning screen and added Jogging scene
  • Game-Over Ms Anna Laundry Scene
  • Game-Over Liza "Trapped under bed"
  • Liza dream scene
  • Liza going for a drive.
  • And yes the x-mas content as well.....
  • Shit-load of small changes to code and scenes.
Anyhoo Zip.....

are you still white now?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You want a proof?Check ZipTie profile,24/01/2023 when he answered to someone who asked when the next update would be ready
Bud do you know what linking means? it means stop trying to make other people search for the shit you think makes your point... link it (or copy/paste it yourself if you can't make a link, with directions on how to find it for confirmation).

1. He never made any promises in that post, he said check tomorrow, looked like he expected to have it up "tonight". I've no idea why it never happened, no promises there that I can see. it would have been a stupid lie, not like saying something is in the post, it wouldn't have bought him any time.
2. You claimed he made promises every 2 weeks, show me the others! (or was it he promised there would be 2x updates per month then show me that post)

but like I said before... shit happens! if you don't think he's earning his pay then don't pay him... simple

Reactions: American Gothic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
are you still white now?
There are no promises there, He made a post saying he thinks he is nearly ready, still has to go through the code, tidy up...

Well done BTW! for posting a quote, now highlight the promise you think he made!

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
There are no promises there, He made a post saying he thinks he is nearly ready, still has to go through the code, tidy up...

Well done BTW! for posting a quote, now highlight the promise you think he made!
First he promised at Christmas, after being sick he took a break until mid-January, then he promised in February that he would do it about every 2 weeks
https://f95zone.to/members/ziptiefun.529361/#recent-content

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Present some actual facts"->for what?
I have no intention to cut his head off even if there were proofs that he actually lied
It's not about "cutting his head off", it's about proving you're not full of shit.... and so far bud that is exactly what it sounds like, just another troll exaggerating shit. And if you think I should research your arguments for you, think again.

I don't really care how long it takes for him to make the game or how much money he gets in the mean time, if it comes soon great (I might even throw him some money), if it doesn't then I'll survive somehow.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
First he promised at Christmas, after being sick he took a break until mid-January, then he promised in February that he would do it about every 2 weeks
https://f95zone.to/members/ziptiefun.529361/#recent-content
Like I just told our friend in the last post I'm not researching your argument for you, I definitely not trawling through 23 pages of comments.
First was Christmas, OK, whats your point it has been a long delay since then, so what, I was sick at Christmas too, from 12th Dec through to the middle of Feb with Covid... it happens.

Sure he could be lying people have been known to do so (there certainly isn't any oversight to stop them), but so far that is one "promise"... where are the rest?
Why are you so intent on trolling the thread rather than just waiting to see what happens? you realise that it you who looks bad when you post claims without backing it up properly, and frankly an empty thread is more telling than any other critism.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Bud do you know what linking means? it means stop trying to make other people search for the shit you think makes your point... link it (or copy/paste it yourself if you can't make a link, with directions on how to find it for confirmation).

1. He never made any promises in that post, he said check tomorrow, looked like he expected to have it up "tonight". I've no idea why it never happened, no promises there that I can see. it would have been a stupid lie, not like saying something is in the post, it wouldn't have bought him any time.
2. You claimed he made promises every 2 weeks, show me the others! (or was it he promised there would be 2x updates per month then show me that post)

but like I said before... shit happens! if you don't think he's earning his pay then don't pay him... simple
you dont understand that i have nothing to prove to YOU,who are you???He know the promises he made idc if you dont!

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Like I just told our friend in the last post I'm not researching your argument for you, I definitely not trawling through 23 pages of comments.
First was Christmas, OK, whats your point it has been a long delay since then, so what, I was sick at Christmas too, from 12th Dec through to the middle of Feb with Covid... it happens.

Sure he could be lying people have been known to do so (there certainly isn't any oversight to stop them), but so far that is one "promise"... where are the rest?
Why are you so intent on trolling the thread rather than just waiting to see what happens? you realise that it you who looks bad when you post claims without backing it up properly, and frankly an empty thread is more telling than any other critism.
You are (as we are) a no factor here and i wont prove anything to you because i am not talking to you:As i said it is not about promises because back then even if there was updates every 2 weeks or so,they were smaller updates.The point is that he doesnt communicate anymore about his game!No more than that and i dont really care is the update is nearly or not.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
It just slow as I am working through the scenes. There is a lot of scenes but the main thing that the scenes are consistent. But at the same time I need to stop and finish what I am doing and get it release.
Also the weeks are flying bye so quickly. Also thanks for the support here and on the F95 forum.

This is what he messaged me on ss, so everyone fxcking chill out it will be out as soon as he is done and big checks it again unless y'all want to play a game and have an error every fifth word or image not being found

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
As i said before there is nothing wrong with delaying the update but the communication matters.There was no problem when he delayed updates before and gave news but he didnt give news since 1 or 2 months

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
damn i'm totally addicted....
when i think about giving up ... i wait a little longer like an addict .... and here is the news on how the uptade is proceeding ... and i go back years.. full of hope and curiosity ... the work of zip and ' for me another level never disappoints .
on patreon he posted new pictures, i hope he can give
as he promised himself on weekly news on progress...

liza mike house find his phone 31.png
him rework liza path whit mike sister (amazing) i hope is not a little sister but him big sister

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
damn i'm totally addicted....
when i think about giving up ... i wait a little longer like an addict .... and here is the news on how the uptade is proceeding ... and i go back years.. full of hope and curiosity ... the work of zip and ' for me another level never disappoints .
on patreon he posted new pictures, i hope he can give
as he promised himself on weekly news on progress...

View attachment 2473361
him rework liza path whit mike sister (amazing) i hope is not a little sister but him big sister
I'm shocked he still has an active patreon, would have thought the recent Noncon content would have gotten him banned from there.

Reactions: onitosan
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes