3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Brilliance

Mar 13, 2018
532e5a6d-e8d6-4ed1-8c4d-9c50b7e1e82d-740x0.png
Hey Folks,

My computer has just come down with AIDS so I'm going to need some time before I buy a new one.

The new update is ready, which includes some new scenes and bug fixes that were left out of the previous update.

As my new computer is coming from China by ship, give me a month or two. As soon as I receive it, I'll release the new update.

Anyhoo,
Zip

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 4023344
Hey Folks,

My computer has just come down with AIDS so I'm going to need some time before I buy a new one.

The new update is ready, which includes some new scenes and bug fixes that were left out of the previous update.

As my new computer is coming from China by ship, give me a month or two. As soon as I receive it, I'll release the new update.

Anyhoo,
Zip
Perfectly in Zip's style. If I hadn't checked, I would have believed it :)

Meanwhile

ZipTieFun — Today at 18:45

I work Monday to Friday so my time is limited.. but I got a good bit done now. I post an update this friday.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
View attachment 4023344
Hey Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip

Called it... https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-493-ziptiefun.130448/post-14457417 c'mon Zip at least make up your own excuses. Next time you steal my joke I'm going to sue your ass.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 4023344
Hey Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip
Good thing he didn't order a new computer on Mars. People would have had to wait a long time. :ROFLMAO:
Design-Space-2a.jpg

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
View attachment 4023344
Hey Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip
mini-violin.gif that's the dedication for ag...
good thing it didn't have COVID because then it was harder to believe...

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Can you chill with the obnoxiously huge knockers on the girls
Tal e qual...
# Yeah, natural ones are much better (better looking, more realistic, making the girls look sweet and not total whores...)

Don't like big tits then go play something else bub... better yet make your own game. Seriously bitching about the content in someone else's project is the epitome of entitlement.
Eu tb não aprecio...
# Some like them huge in the game (hot), some don't (unrealistic, overdone,...). This is a forum. The game has bigger issues. Pun intented.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, we need to send him yuans to buy best counterfeit pieces on the world...
Tens que ter cuidado...

# You should be more careful when mentioning your motherland - your 皇帝 (Huángdì) is watching... So correction: not counterfeit, patent blind and Alibaba accepts dollars too. Just kidding :ROFLMAO: (y)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Tens que ter cuidado...

# You should be more careful when mentioning your motherland - your 皇帝 (Huángdì) is watching... So correction: not counterfeit, patent blind and Alibaba accepts dollars too. Just kidding :ROFLMAO: (y)
I don't give 1 CNY ( 人民币 ) on this...

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia
3.10 star(s) 34 Votes