3.10 star(s) 34 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
Ziptiefun-My nose is inches away from Liza nipples Just doing some quick checks and then start the upload for the PC version and then make the android version etc. few hours at the most.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm starting to think the reason ZipTieFun is re-doing the old scenes and adding side characters and other events, is because he don't know how to continue the story with the house hold characters.

I'm going to give some input for Lucy, so if you have ideas for the other characters post them for character study.

Lucy's route can be continued by:

Love route:
Steal the test papers from school and change the questions so that she fails the test and you can continue to help her study.

Corruption route:
You can offer her money to wear different costumes during the photo shoot and slowly do more risqué stuff or even offer to help her start a website to sell the photos and make more money.

Blackmail route:
You can film the night club toilet glory hole blow job and use it to blackmail her.

RAinces has already started the Liza's blackmail route with his game, where would her love and corruption route go? any ideas?

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes