3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I like the new pace/speed of patches and it doesn't always have to be "big content updates".

Things like bug fixes are also part of the development. Sharing the different stages of process|progress and|or bug pain in realtime can also build a solid bond with followers = mor fun and a "lot" of quality F95-Testers for free, hrhr.

"If Your Title pass throu the nasty F95 crowd and is able to graduate, well... then there is a great chance that such title would rocket on steam as well"

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I like the new pace/speed of patches and it doesn't always have to be "big content updates".

Things like bug fixes are also part of the development. Sharing the different stages of process|progress and|or bug pain in realtime can also build a solid bond with followers = mor fun and a "lot" of quality F95-Testers for free, hrhr.

"If Your Title pass throu the nasty F95 crowd and is able to graduate, well... then there is a great chance that such title would rocket on steam as well"
Tens o pior dos dois mundos...

# We are getting the worst of both worlds: big gaps between tiny updates.

Bug fixes though normal, they should't count as updates...

And you break the bond when you lie through your teeth, repeatedly...

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Tens o pior dos dois mundos...
# We are getting the worst of both worlds: big gaps between tiny updates.
Bug fixes though normal, they should't count as updates...
And you break the bond when you lie through your teeth, repeatedly...
Cuando la vida en el mundo se divide. Entonces tampoco es bueno.

Of course, bug fixes/patches are not considered "updates" in the sense of Content+ etc. bla. That's not what I've wanted to talk about.

What I meant is that it can be fun to have the feeling of participation for many and may be part of a development process.
From that perspective and spirit any upload is worth, never mind of Content, it can also be QoL, Spelling, GUI things, GameLogic, Glitches, Ugly faces, etc etc.

From my POV it can't hurt to make use of communities (like f95 for exmple) as free sparring partners, backchannel and testers along the process.

Basically it's already practiced by some smart devs and they do well.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Cuando vives en dos mundos estás dividido. Tampoco es bueno.

Of course, bug fixes/patches are not considered "updates" in the sense of SwDev. That's not what I've wanted to talk about.

What I meant is that it can also be fun for many of us who may be interested to be part of a real-life development process.
Private/Indy Devs should be more brave to publish interim results more often from my POV and make use the communities (like f95 for exmple) as sparring partners and testers.

Basically it's already practiced by a lot of devs and declaring an upload as a "patch/bugfix" or "update" helps a lot, isn't it?
Para isso existe o github

# For that there's github (dev process). kidding... I get what you mean. But all you're getting is a dragging bs... But he's still around so there's hope. If you're looking for a role model in dev, look elsewhere...

Reactions: Sid01

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Para isso existe o github

# For that there's github (dev process). kidding... I get what you mean. But all you're getting is a dragging bs... But he's still around so there's hope. If you're looking for a role model in dev, look elsewhere...
If you feel the need to argue further, I would be happy to forward you to a discord handle, which is: /dev/null
;)
Yo era usuario de Git|Hub cuando era solo un concepto y un poco de código fuente.
Pensamos lo mismo y realmente no hay nada más que decir al respecto.
Les deseo una agradable tarde.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Mono29

Jun 3, 2022
ฉันชอบจังหวะ/ความเร็วใหม่ของแพตช์ และไม่จำเป็นต้องเป็น "อัปเดตเนื้อหาขนาดใหญ่" เสมอไป

สิ่งต่างๆ เช่น การแก้ไขข้อบกพร่องก็เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของการพัฒนาเช่นกัน การแบ่งปันขั้นตอนต่างๆ ของกระบวนการ ความคืบหน้า และ/หรือข้อบกพร่องที่เกิดขึ้นแบบเรียลไทม์ยังช่วยสร้างสายสัมพันธ์อันแน่นแฟ้นกับผู้ติดตามได้อีกด้วย = สนุกสนานมากขึ้น และมีผู้ทดสอบ F95 คุณภาพ "จำนวนมาก" ฟรี hrhr

"หากตำแหน่งของคุณผ่านกลุ่ม F95 ที่น่ารังเกียจและสามารถสำเร็จการศึกษาได้ ก็มีโอกาสสูงที่ตำแหน่งดังกล่าวจะโด่งดังบน Steam เช่นกัน"
[/อ้าง]
ฉันไม่ชอบมัน

Loda lashan

Aug 18, 2023
BobbysMemoirsOfDepravity-0.15.494
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Android version link please

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Há um erro na galeria

# There's a typo ("llucy...") twice in scrapbook.rpy script preventing "lucy and julia 3" from triggering in the gallery. I leave you my quick fix and the gallery unlocker. Just copy the folder content into the game folder and replace scripts.rpa

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and john1230

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Cuando la vida en el mundo se divide. Entonces tampoco es bueno.

Of course, bug fixes/patches are not considered "updates" in the sense of Content+ etc. bla. That's not what I've wanted to talk about.

What I meant is that it can be fun to have the feeling of participation for many and may be part of a development process.
From that perspective and spirit any upload is worth, never mind of Content, it can also be QoL, Spelling, GUI things, GameLogic, Glitches, Ugly faces, etc etc.

From my POV it can't hurt to make use of communities (like f95 for exmple) as free sparring partners, backchannel and testers along the process.

Basically it's already practiced by some smart devs and they do well.
Fixing bugs is a dev's responsibility, otherwise he can skip the next update to an unplayable game. As for "participation", I think most people understand it a bit differently. And here Zip doesn't ask anyone for their opinion. He doesn't implement anyone's suggestions. If you have access to subscribestar, check when he last conducted a survey among players (a good year ago) and how much of it he implemented.

Nov 1, 2018
Started the game over since the save were not working any more. I'm stuck at 2 :
- LUCY : Can't give the slutty dress. In quest log, it says Monday / Wenesday Evening. But the Map indicate the whole family and when clicked, whow only Mom without any interactions.
- JENNY : Buyed the mystery box to excite her, but still get the message that I have to found exciting things on internet.. Can't access to the Club after first meeting with owner.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Started the game over since the save were not working any more. I'm stuck at 2 :
- LUCY : Can't give the slutty dress. In quest log, it says Monday / Wenesday Evening. But the Map indicate the whole family and when clicked, whow only Mom without any interactions.
- JENNY : Can't check online for things to excite her. Can't access to the Club after first meeting with owner.
Lucy: Dev didn't put her character location on the living room tab, so you just need to keep checking in the evening (even though Mom's (Anne) icon is on the living room tab) and the green dress event will trigger.

Jenny: you have to keep doing other events and then click on your computer in your bedroom and the option to buy the mystery box will appear.

As for accessing the night club, you have to keep doing the other task and skip a ton of in game days before the even with Bobby trying on the trench coat and Mom comes in and a wrestling match will begin with her. Then you can go to the night club and start working.

Why does game say that it is better to leave Lucy alone when you prepare the pills and the camera?
You need to have done the Julia and Lucy bedroom scene and have found out that Julia has been roofieing Lucy.

The night club roofie is not in play at the moment so buying them is worthless as it don't trigger the Lucy rape videoing scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
Lucy: Dev didn't put her character location on the living room tab, so you just need to keep checking in the evening (even though Mom's (Anne) icon is on the living room tab) and the green dress event will trigger.

Jenny: you have to keep doing other events and then click on your computer in your bedroom and the option to buy the mystery box will appear.

As for accessing the night club, you have to keep doing the other task and skip a ton of in game days before the even with Bobby trying on the trench coat and Mom comes in and a wrestling match will begin with her. Then you can go to the night club and start working.

You need to have done the Julia and Lucy bedroom scene and have found out that Julia has been roofieing Lucy.

The night club roofie is not in play at the moment so buying them is worthless as it don't trigger the Lucy rape videoing scene.
You're awesome! Thanks

LUCY : Already gve the greed dress. I can't give her the slutty dress.

JENNY : Thanks! Gave her the mystery box. But the same message keep saying I have to find something online to excite her...

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes