3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Work in Progress Special 0.15.495....

Hey Folks,

Just a quickie.....
I have been busy adding the new tracking system and story event code. As I am going through the code I am also adding in new content e.g. daily routine events which over time you can interact with them more as you move through the story.

Removing content Lucy Study / get the study test papers..
I have removed the Lucy study event along with the school . it was a bit boring.. (I may add back in at a later date but only if there is a lot more content) so I replaced it with a daily routine event called peeking on your sister :). As this is at the beginning of the game I what to add more pervery stuff. This will also help with the build up for the later part of the game...

Liza and Susan workout events
The animations scenes have cum out very nicely so these will be in the next update.

Lucy blackmail route...
There will be be a few new scenes and 1 or 2 in the night club...

Update to the bathroom
Yes.. how in the hell did I forget about the one thing that was missing was a good old fashion bath... yes... you say .. those dirty..dirty girls need a nice soapy hot bath after a long hard day... and Bobby has a special loofah he can use....

So... when is the next fucking update...
I will post another update in about a week and at that point I will have more of an idea.

Anyhoo back to coding / drinking / running around naked screaming...
Zip
Isto está a ficar bom!

# I believe Zip is finally getting on the right track. Deadlines are not his "forte" but I don't care as long as everything else works this good. Good communication (reports), great new content... These are the good times... Let's hope he doesn't spoil them (history is cyclical...)

Reactions: Santoly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a specific day or specific thing must be do to trigger the blond in blue dress event ive been to the club 100 times + nothing
did you build enough trust? The Blond normally wears a red dress, it's only blue when you have the stats to take advantage of her.

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
did you build enough trust? The Blond normally wears a red dress, it's only blue when you have the stats to take advantage of her.
my trust is stuck at 10 I am on android version 0.15.4931

Edit updated to 0.15.494 and the scene activated after going to club again problem resolved

Last edited:

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
my game stuck at lucy event when i go to lucy room message show in 0.15 something in update i cant progress even downloaded new version and bug fix :KEK:[start new game]

Reactions: Jorge2024

Brilliance

Mar 13, 2018
Work in Progress Special 0.15.495.... Part 2

Hey Folks,

Just another quicky update to show I am still kicking.....

#Tracker update
New Story-Tracker is working quite well and should make playing the game a lot more fun.
Below image show the new screen.
Each story block will show how many events are in each one so you will know how much content there is. The only different is daily routines which can be repeated over and over and you can get more options as you unlock other events.

So while I fixing the tracker I an adding in extra content to fill in the gaps etc.. Also I will start adding in missing scenes for Ms Anna like have dinner, walks in the parks etc.

#Release Plan
Current plan is to spend another week with the tracker and release the next update. So next friday I will list what will be in the update.

#Some Previews
I have included some previews of the other bathroom scenes and dinner with Mom... and bathtime fun with Mom.... ya drinking wine while in the bath may have been a bad idea.. or good idea depending on how you look at it :)

Anyhoo back to work... and wearing pants in public,
Zip

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Work in Progress Special 0.15.495.... Part 2

Hey Folks,

Just another quicky update to show I am still kicking.....

#Tracker update
New Story-Tracker is working quite well and should make playing the game a lot more fun.
Below image show the new screen.
Each story block will show how many events are in each one so you will know how much content there is. The only different is daily routines which can be repeated over and over and you can get more options as you unlock other events.

So while I fixing the tracker I an adding in extra content to fill in the gaps etc.. Also I will start adding in missing scenes for Ms Anna like have dinner, walks in the parks etc.

#Release Plan
Current plan is to spend another week with the tracker and release the next update. So next friday I will list what will be in the update.

#Some Previews
I have included some previews of the other bathroom scenes and dinner with Mom... and bathtime fun with Mom.... ya drinking wine while in the bath may have been a bad idea.. or good idea depending on how you look at it :)

Anyhoo back to work... and wearing pants in public,
Zip
Do you happen to have the preview pics to post and are willing to post them?

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes