3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You're awesome! Thanks

LUCY : Already gve the greed dress. I can't give her the slutty dress.

JENNY : Thanks! Gave her the mystery box. But the same message keep saying I have to find something online to excite her...
Apologies, I didn't register the slutty dress part.

The slutty dress is the Dev trolling us, you can't give it to her yet so you can ignore it for now.

As for Jenny, once you've given her the box, that's all there is and the task log never clears it so that can also be ignored as that is as far as that task goes.

Incorrect... you can buy them from the owner (Marcus), then sneak into Lucy's room and replace some of here supplements with them and voila...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I'm pretty certain that Bobby takes Julia roofies and replace Lucy's study pills with them.

The night club roofies are used for Liza morning exercise drugging which I totally forgot about so it is worth buying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
Apologies, I didn't register the slutty dress part.

The slutty dress is the Dev trolling us, you can't give it to her yet so you can ignore it for now.

As for Jenny, once you've given her the box, that's all there is and the task log never clears it so that can also be ignored as that is as far as that task goes.

No, I'm pretty certain that Bobby takes Julia roofies and replace Lucy's study pills with them.

The night club roofies are used for Liza morning exercise drugging which I totally forgot about so it is worth buying.
WTF ?! So all scenes are not on the replay!

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Finalmente estou a voltar a gostar do jogo...

# I'm starting to enjoy this mod again.

I don't like its fuckfest feel and the usual annoying stuff but I really like the twists (all the drama to fend off Bobby's advances) and the girls quick wit. Lisa and Lucy storylines are starting to take shape nicely (and closer to RA version - psychological), mom storyline is promising now that Evelyn is starting to mess with their heads (love triangle) and the animations, while still not perfect, are far better now.

For the first time in (literally) years, I'm really looking forward to what's coming next, quite like I did for RA's versions. So, no problem admiting it: Great job Zip!

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you mean gallery, it should be there but it requires a fix for it as there is a type-o. edgaia posted a fix 1 page back if you want to try it.
Não me parece que seja isso.

# I think he meant that the gallery doesn't show most of the new events yet, unfortunately.

WTF ?! So all scenes are not on the replay!
Sim, infelizmente...

# Yeah, unfortunately...

Save file please
Ve se serve

#I leave you my saves (new main events). Check if it works for you

Last edited:

Dron22

Mar 22, 2023

# I think he meant that the gallery doesn't show most of the new events yet, unfortunately.

Sim, infelizmente...

# Yeah, unfortunately...

Ve se serve

Sim, infelizmente...

# Yeah, unfortunately...

Ve se serve

bro, you are the absolute goat
Thanks

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
get the same message , also nightclub bouncing trust level still stuck on level 10
That's as high as it goes. When Bobby is working at the club, at one point he will come across a passed out blond with a blue dress on. Have Bobby take advantage of the situation. Then next time you have Bobby work at the club, talk to Marcus and you will get the option to buy "Roofies" off of him.

Brilliance

Mar 13, 2018
Hey Folks,

First thing first they will be new content in the next update this post is more about cleaning up the game and fixing the story tracker etc. So... on with the show...

Based on feedback I will be doing a complete update of the story-tracker (Todo List) and also remove / move some content. The main goal is to make it easy to play.

So in the next update you will need to start a fresh game or can use the (saves that will come with the game) as I will be removing and fixing a lot of the story trigger etc.
I will also be removing any old content and to make the game smaller and also converting the images over to webp (new size will be about 4GB instead of the 6.8GB).

Currently with the Character stats contain stats which not longer make sense. The love,Domination etc are no longer needed so I will remove them.

Each character will have three event trackers:
  • Main Story - Show progress on Main story
  • Side story - Small events having nothing to do with the main story (Optional)
  • Special events - Special events are trigger when you do something not expected in the main story. Current the Special events are "Game Over" and "Dream events"

The Todo List:
I will split this into "story events" and "daily routine" that will hep make the screen less busy and easy to understand.

Story events - Will give you hints on what to do next or which other events needed to be completed to continue events.
Daily Routine - This just show recurring events, sleeping / shower etc.

Anyhoo,
Zip

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
bobby_workout_lucy_events_01

how do i fix it?
Já não sei como fiz isso...

# I don't remember how I've worked around it. I think I just replaced the links to the pics (not present, causing the bug) with plain text like "in future update". I haven't noticed any errors in the workout this time. Zip himself posted a few updates back (0.14.89??) that the following update would fix it. If I ever run into it again, I'll take a look. Otherwise I won't wallow on those stale waters again...

If you really want to get your hands dirty, use ( help) to read and decompress scripts.rpa and use ( help) to repack back to scripts.rpa. Have fun.

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes