3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Sep 08, 2024 11:21 pm

0.15493 Mini Update Status

Hi Folks,

This update was meant to be small and just fix a few bugs, but as always I go carried away again and add a bit more content.

The Lucy scene was meant to be a 2 part scene where part 2 was finished in the big update in a few weeks. Instead I am including it in this update hence the extra time causing the delay.

Also in the Night club I made a few changes which you may like too.

I am splitting the Liza and Susan scenes into 2 parts as I have a few ideas and I am not happy with the animations. I want to add more animations as you play with 2 girls in a scene so there is more possible fun things you can do.

So give me a day or so to finish testing the new parts.

Anyhoo,
Zip

Brilliance

Mar 13, 2018

Hi Folks,

This update was meant to be small and just fix a few bugs, but as always I go carried away again and add a bit more content.

The Lucy scene was meant to be a 2 part scene where part 2 was finished in the big update in a few weeks. Instead I am including it in this update hence the extra time causing the delay.

I am splitting the Liza and Susan scenes into 2 parts as I have a few ideas and I am not happy with the animations. I want to add more animations as you play with 2 girls in a scene so there is more possible fun things you can do.

Anyhoo,
Zip

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023

Hi Folks,

Anyhoo,
Zip
so i was right :KEK:
lol-sus.gif

Reactions: Santoly

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
How do I enter the club? The quest for jenny says to go to fat kats at night but nothing happens. I've already spoken to the manager as well.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sometimes I stop to think ... because I hate the expression '' a day or so '' or ''few day or so '' but I never find the answer......
now I'm trying to explain to google translator that a few days or so mean in my language at least 20 days and not 2.

we joke ^^ i hope to see the work ready ^^

Reactions: Mammolo

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
sometimes I stop to think ... because I hate the expression '' a day or so '' or ''few day or so '' but I never find the answer......
now I'm trying to explain to google translator that a few days or so mean in my language at least 20 days and not 2.

A day or two means he has no idea how long it will take him to test. Zip's classic. He released a few unfinished scenes and let the commoners rejoice.

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021

È un mungitore

Reactions: tonyzz

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
But is it just me that seems like George Martin's way of doing things?
He doesn't care about the fans, he adapts the story as he likes, he doesn't respect the instructions and if he feels pissed he doesn't publish.
But the hype remains high.

The game is very good but:
-Fucking bugs
-Suggestions get lost in Bugs
-It takes forever to figure out how to unlock something (Bugs) no bunny.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
But is it just me that seems like George Martin's way of doing things?
He doesn't care about the fans, he adapts the story as he likes, he doesn't respect the instructions and if he feels pissed he doesn't publish.
But the hype remains high.

The game is very good but:
-Fucking bugs
-Suggestions get lost in Bugs
-It takes forever to figure out how to unlock something (Bugs) no bunny.
As I read his excuses:

Good news is that there is more content. This update was meant to be small e.g 100+ renders, it now has 300+.

I see a bait for dupes. And the truth is probably that he managed to put together a few unfinished scenes from the photos he has been posting over the last few months, and the rest is in its infancy and now he will force himself to drag it out and make up more excuses.

Comparing Zip to George Martin is quite an insult to the latter. It's like comparing a creative artist to a
average imitator, not to mention a plagiarist

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 34 Votes