TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
still wondering why the [abandoned] tag still ain't removed, since one of the core criteria is not met, being erm 'No Show' of developer. game is still being worked on, we do get info about it, and yet the tag seems sticky.
There is a hardline rule that if there is no update for 18 months, then it gets the tag no matter what. It's a bit frustrating, but I got a lot of leeway there because no one reported it.
But, we are getting close again, I am hoping to have some good news for everyone in a few weeks.

Here is another render I did for decoration while I was building one of the locations for Ch3.
Cat_Fight_Club_01.jpg

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am not going to ask when the next update will be. I know that's going to come when it's ready. But I do want to ask if you can tell us roughly how much content we are talking about.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not going to ask when the next update will be. I know that's going to come when it's ready. But I do want to ask if you can tell us roughly how much content we are talking about.
Thanks for the interest.

Well, there are a couple things, first my coder has rebuilt the engine, has most of Ch1 content done, and has begun on Ch2. IDK when, but I am hoping we will have a beta before too much longer, at least with partial content.

As far as size wise, it is a good bit more than the demo was, but is the smallest of the remaining chapters (each one is bigger than the one before it). This one has a much longer quest, that is broken into several stages, including a lot of background info on the new girl, several new locations, and some small side quests possible.
I also have plans for some of the first companion content, where you can go to other places, and ask your companion (still only the ghoul so far), to do things away from home, like having fun in the park, or helping you on a quest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
>Tagged abandoned,
>Dev still communicating as recently as last month about how it's being worked on
This site's gotta learn how to chill sometimes
It's a little frustrating, but it is what it is. There is an arbitrary 18 month limit, and I had some major issues over the last couple years, but we are close to alpha testing the first parts of ch2, so things are starting to come along now.
Ayita_Lanern.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The in-house alpha testing has officially started, it's been a long, hard road (and that is not what should be long and hard!), but the tunnel finally has a distant light. There is still a lot of Ch2 left to work on, but the hardest scene in the game is in there, and I should be testing it before too much longer (still trying to get back to it due to a few minor bugs).
Gen_Ghoul_Bedroom_Anal_17-3.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes