3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm a bit too busy for the time being to really get into getting the guide up to date so you guys are gonna have to grind it out yourselves for now (maybe I can get to it this weekend?). If any of you have some information that can help me update the guide faster, I would appreciate it if you would share it, thanks.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
hey come on. if he just found it or already forgot about it, it is new to him

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It is true for the first part of the encounter, the same triggereds after you take 3 baths. Then the scene is split in 2 parts, the first time encounter you can only scape the octopus. de second time you unlock the option to "stay". Although the first time is set after three baths, the second part dosn't. Maybe you were lucky and got it after the fourth bath, I don't know the chance, just that is chance based. For me it took like 3 more baths for the second appearance.
Hello, yes you are right I was trying to tell the same thing. The octopus encounter is after every third bath (the 3rd for the first one and 6th for the second one). Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Reactions: Fayrus

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
I think it's incredible for a developer to spend 1 year or more to release a new update with a maximum of 5 new scenes... it's sad to see a good project have such slow development
I find it more incredible that I can't finish the first quest bcs an old lady won't show up and the fact that this hasn't been spotted. no hate to the dev, the game is amazing but still...

OrionRP

Aug 25, 2021
anyone got a save from after talking to the old lady? she is nowhere to be found
You're not alone buddy, I've literally talked to everyone with the exception of the old lady because she's nowhere to be found. I'm running on 0.02.1. Guess I'm back to the waiting game.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes