3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018

Mega
Yeah, and this is the changelog for whoever updates the first page:

---0.02.1 (BUGFIX)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEW]
* COMPRESSED PARALLEX MAP PNG FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE

[FIXES]
* (FIXED) FAILED TO LOAD PARALEX (HOPEFULLY)
* (FIXED) BEACH PARALLAX GLITCH
* (FIXED) GAME FREEZE AFTER FARMER EVENT
* (FIXED) SEVERAL TYPOS
* (FIXED) ADDED BT:TM CHANGELOG INSTEAD OF BT:SG (AM I DUMB OR WHAT?)

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Yeah, and this is the changelog for whoever updates the first page:

---0.02.1 (BUGFIX)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEW]
* COMPRESSED PARALLEX MAP PNG FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE

[FIXES]
* (FIXED) FAILED TO LOAD PARALEX (HOPEFULLY)
* (FIXED) BEACH PARALLAX GLITCH
* (FIXED) GAME FREEZE AFTER FARMER EVENT
* (FIXED) SEVERAL TYPOS
* (FIXED) ADDED BT:TM CHANGELOG INSTEAD OF BT:SG (AM I DUMB OR WHAT?)
Old lady still nowhere to be seen and, unlike the 0.02 version I am experiencing visual glitches and tears.

seep99

Jan 8, 2019
Which new scenes are there and how do i unlock them? I can't find anything new starting from my last save.

Dec 21, 2019
While I do agree with you, I would hardly say he has mastered the art. DarkCookie mastered the art of milking supporters. Everyone in the Summertime Saga camp has accepted the slow releases and from what I have seen there is little animosity towards the dev for it. Doc is going the Icstor route. Vague "personal problems" as the excuse and people turning on him.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this drama unfolds since it's currently more entertaining than either of his two games.
There's no more drama unfolding, it's already done. 2+ years ago he stopped working on his games almost completely, made some nonsensical excuses, and a cult of 700 human npcs still give him free money to do nothing. While they still actively watch and discuss it in threads and discords years later because they have absolutely no lives. 700 people, think about that as your faith in humanity slowly slips away.

S.S. is slow, slower than it oughta be, some milky vibes there, but at least updates have actual content. This clown literally opens up his projects and "works" one day per month. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar, anyone believing otherwise is a fool. And after 1 year (12 work days) there are imaginary bug fixes, some slightly more jiggly boobs in a scene that already existed, and maybe 1 new scene if you're lucky lol. And I pop in to laugh for a minute, while I can still find it funny, before the aforementioned lost faith in humanity sets in and it becomes depressing.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
There's no more drama unfolding, it's already done. 2+ years ago he stopped working on his games almost completely, made some nonsensical excuses, and a cult of 700 human npcs still give him free money to do nothing. While they still actively watch and discuss it in threads and discords years later because they have absolutely no lives. 700 people, think about that as your faith in humanity slowly slips away.

S.S. is slow, slower than it oughta be, some milky vibes there, but at least updates have actual content. This clown literally opens up his projects and "works" one day per month. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar, anyone believing otherwise is a fool. And after 1 year (12 work days) there are imaginary bug fixes, some slightly more jiggly boobs in a scene that already existed, and maybe 1 new scene if you're lucky lol. And I pop in to laugh for a minute, while I can still find it funny, before the aforementioned lost faith in humanity sets in and it becomes depressing.
If i be on his shoes and knew the skills he knows i be legit spending my time home full time working on everything as the result of getting 1,437 Per month on patreon.
And what he earns on SubscribeStar then i be like only minding business on: Food, Friends, Family and of course a socializing schedule but due covid most of remote workers pass the time on home and a few times in the open to change the work environment lol.

So yeah like BRO Broooother this ain't it sadly for being a time as 2022 to actually mess around with people because there's many people out there doing this so it ain't a real surprise most of em get away with the money then to make excuses after excuses.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I do get it... Anybody can get burned out ... ran out of ideas ... BUT ... Be HONEST about it ...

What is the purpose of this game ?? I don know ...
I managed to talk to everybody, got squid scene, short, wtf??, and im hitting NOT IMPLEMENTED on many occasions now ...

HOMBRE ... This is getting POOr, beyond RAINCES level... and he is from Venezuela ...

And YES!! I am right to winge! Used to be a supporter ... You can do better !

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I want to download because I doubt it will ever get updated again, but is there anything to even fap to or is it all tease and then game over?

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
You mean the old lady that offers tea? She appears after you talk to everyone
I talked to everyone:the goblin, the kid, his dad, the guy in the garden, the soldier on the beach, the kid, the bartender and the drunk guy. Is there anyone else?

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
So like when was the last time the doctor released actual content updates, for any of his games?....i feel like its been a year or more

splape

Sep 6, 2020
going into the tavern causes the game to crash with this error

[0111/094259.316:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Last edited:
Reactions: ||

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Jeez, i remember downloading this game age's ago. I take it this dev is a i'll give you something every 2 years kinda dev yeah lol. Still the game always had potiential. But we'll all be dust before we really realise that.

Reactions: Marad

buttleter

Sep 16, 2019
Spoiler: this game only exists so Bones can focus on the game with loli & bestiality without Patreon nuking him.
Reeeing that it's barebones is pointless because the whole point of the game is to be a distraction.
The Manor? Thought that was done with?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes